21; balls

comic con has been amazing so far. rebekah and I have met so many amazing people such as grant gustin, tyler posey, dylan o brien and a lot more. we also met the whole tvd and to crew.

flashback
after paul and I explained about the whole meeting each other thing from last night, the other tvd cast went inside the waiting room. I looked at them in shock and awe.

"y-you guys are real omg."
"is this real?"
"am I breathing?" I blurted out getting starstruck.

"awe look at her she's so cute." ian said giving me one of his infamous smirk.

"paul I approve." michael added.

"she's so starstruck awe." zach said stating the obvious.

"don't be nervous babe we're just a normal human being." chris said trying to reassure her.

"w-wow erm hi guys my name is-" jane didn't get to finish her sentence.

"JANE!" ian cut her off.
"we all know about you paul can't shut up about you." he added.

"stop exposing me." paul said glaring playfully at Ian.

"anyways hi my name is ian and I'm the smartest one here." he said giving me a hug.

"hello love I'm michael." he said giving me a hug also.

"hello cutie my name's zach." zach said giving me a tight hug.

"hey babe my name's chris and can I just say that you look amazing." chris said being the little flirt he is while giving her a hug too.

"awe thank you chris you look great too." I said still a little starstruck because my idols are in front of me.

"and also hello guys you all looked hotter in real life." I told all of them.

"I HEARD THAT MY DAUGHTER IS HERE WHERE IS SHE?" daniel said bursting through the door.

"HERE D-." I replied but I didn't get to finish my sentence since daniel flung himself on me.

"hi daughter how happy I am that you're here." daniel said looking at me.

"how did you know that I'm here?" I asked him pulling out of his tight embrace.

"oh claire told me." he replied.

"it's great meeting you 'dad'." I said smiling at him.

then the rest of the to cast went in the tvd cast's waiting room and greeted jane and rebekah. jane feels like she's on cloud nine. she could see joseph staring adoringly at rebekah. a new ship perhaps? gotta play matchmaker soon.

paul smiled at the scene. he's so happy because his second family adores jane almost as much as paul adores her.
flashback over

we were freaking out the whole time omg. this is such an amazing experience I'm in awe.

I got a text from paul. he said that I should go to the waiting room because he wants to ask me about something.

"rebekah I need to go somewhere paul needs me." I told her.

"alright I'll just go to joseph don't have too much fun." rebekah said giving me a suggestive look.

rebekah and joseph have been hitting it off pretty well.

"not like that rebekah!" I replied blushing.

"alright go to lover boy now shoo." rebekah said making the 'shoo' gesture.

"I'm not a fly rebekah." I retorted.

I left rebekah and made my way to the tvd cast's waiting room. when I made it to the waiting room I could see paul sitting on the sofa looking quite nervous. he looks kinda adorable. I awed silently.

"hey pabz I'm here. what do you need to talk about?" I asked.

"o-oh jane hi." paul stuttered making his way to me.

"are you ok?" I asked because he looked nervous.

"y-yeah I have a question actually."

"yeah?" I motioned him to go on.

"willyougoonadatewithme?" paul mumbled.

"you want to go on a date with me? I told him.

"wait how did you know what I'm saying?" he looked at me confusedly.

"honey us girls know everything. we are just trained like that."

"Oh. alright then."
"so will you go on a date with me jane the anderson?" paul asked again hopefully.

"no." paul's face dropped in sadness.
"just kidding silly of course I will."

relief washed over paul's face. he couldn't be happier because he finally have the balls to ask out the girl he's been crushing on.

"you scared me there sweetheart." paul chuckled.

"so how about tonight at 7pm?"
"I'll pick you up at your hotel room. wear something comfortable like your pjs." he added.

"my room number is 520 by the way. see you tonight then paul." I gave him a smile and he returned with one of his huge smiles with his dimples and all.

I'm falling for him harder.

-

HELLOOO PABZ FINALLY HAD THE BALLS TO ASK JANE ! WHOO ! THANK YOU FOR 6k READS I TRULY APPRECIATE IT AND ALSO THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS I LOVE YOU PEOPLE.