epilogue

"Did the girl believe he was back?" Evangeline's voice was muffled as she picked over at her Grandmother from her sheets. All these questioned seemed to bubble up inside of her, she wanted to know what became of the girl. Did she ever truly love again?

"Did she believe that Lord Voldemort was back?" The older women was quiet staring out the door quietly, "I think she did but like everyone else she didn't want to admit it. But when it came time to fight and protect others she fought valiantly. She didn't want anyone to experience what she had,"

The little toddler wiped her eye jerkily not wanting to admit she'd become so attached to the story, "Do you think," Evangeline voice was soft and steady, "That she ever got over it?"

Avena Detroit raised her head pushing the grey hairs out of her eyes and smiling a soft sad smile, "No... A day doesn't go by when she doesn't wish he was standing right there next to her but he loved and she loved hi- she still loves him. But one day," she stopped herself and looked over at the child affectionally, "One day Evangeline you will find someone that you will love more than anything in the world and I want you to promise me that you will always fight to protect them, that you will never not take them for granted for any moment may be your last,"

"I promise Grandma," the little girl snuggled into her sheets staring out the window and the swirling snow, "I reckon he still loves her too," she said half to herself and half to the old lady hobbling over to the window to close the blinds. Avena said nothing staring out at the snowy roads where two young lovers were out dancing in it and for just a second she had sworn it was her and Cedric Diggory. Forever immortalized in the snow.

NOTE:

guyyyyys we got 1k votes!!

I tried to make the ending less something but that didn't necessarily 'work'. It's just like a short little epilogue to wrap up the prologue at the start but that's not important. The important thing is that I want to take every one who read this book, voted and commented on it. You're positivity means lots to me and is more than likely the reason I actually finished the story. Also thanks once again to bloodlusts for coming up with this plot. Nev the idea was amazing and I'm glad I was the one who got to write it.

So yeah, thanks for sticking with this story long enough for me to finish it.

Han xx