F O U R T E E N

Sasuke's POV
"Sasuke, please wake up" I hear and someone is crying but I can't open my eyes.

I'm trapped in the darkness.

What happened? Why am I like this? Where's Naruto?

Naruto.

I immediately open my eyes and sit up even though it brings me pain.

"Sasuke lie down, you've been in a coma for a month" Sakura says.

"Where... Where's Naruto?" I ask.

"Sasuke, please, just lie down" she says, tears coming out of her eyes.

Memories are flashing back to me, Naruto pushing me out of the way, the smile on his face and him mouthing "I love you".

I have to know where he is.

"Sakura stop healing me, I need to know where Naruto is" I say and slowly get up.

"Sasuke please don't-"

"He's all I have left, I have to find him"

"Okay" she whispers and carries on crying

I look in the room next to mine but he's not there, then I look in another room but he's not there either. I keep looking for him but he's not here. Where is he?!

"WHERE IS HE?!" I yell and Kakashi rushes over to me.

"Sasuke, you should be resting"

"Where's Naruto"

He looks to the ground.

"I asked where's Naruto"

"Sasuke... He...

He's dead"

Horror rushes over my face as my only hope and reason to live is now gone forever and always. I can't do this. I run downstairs and hear Kakashi call for me but I don't stop, I run out feeling dizzy but I can't stop. A month. A MONTH. He's already been buried then.

I run to the Konoha graveyard and easily find Naruto's. With all the letters and flowers, it's not difficult to miss.

I walk slowly to it and when I get there, I sit on the floor and scream.

"I CANT DO THIS WITHOUT YOU" I scream and sob at the same time.

"WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE ME"