Aries (f) x Scorpio (m)

Scorpio woke up to the sound of two children running around and screaming. He turned around and looked at his wife Aries who was smiling.

He sighed. "Our kids sure are noisy."

"You bet they are." Aries got out of bed and opened the door with Scorpio right behind her.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Their seven year old daughter Selena gave them both a hug. She had long hair down to her waist. Right behind her, was her five year old brother Owen who had blond hair.

"Hi guys. Want some breakfast?" asked Aries.

"Yeah!" cheered the children.

"No, they'd rather starve."

Aries pinched Scorpio's arm. "Maybe daddy will make everyone some eggs."

"I'd love to." For once he wasn't being sarcastic. Then he gave Aries a kiss.

"Ewww." Selena and Owen made disgusted faces. Scorpio and Aries laughed.

Aries walked downstairs and sat down at the table with her two children, while Scorpio cooked everyone some eggs and got some juice for everyone too.

"Thanks daddy!" said Selena and Owen.

"Thanks sweetie," said Aries.

Scorpio smiled. "You're all welcome." Then they all ate. After they were done, Aries and Scorpio were doing the dishes.

"Do you remember what today is?" asked Aries.

"Oh shit. It's your birthday already?" Aries glared at Scorpio while he laughed. "Just kidding sweetheart, I remembered that today is our anniversary." He washed the bubbles from the dish liquid off his hands, dried them, and handed Aries a small box that he had in his pocket. Aries opened the box and saw a pair of diamond earrings.

"OH MY GOD! Thank you so much Scorpy!" She then dried her hands and ran out of the room. She came back and tripped with a box in her hands.

"Typical Aries, falling down and getting hurt." Aries smiled and Scorpio helped her up. Then she handed him the box. "Oh wow Aries! You got me a Wii U! I can't believe you remembered."  Scorpio tried to control his excitement.

"I also got you a few games, some of them we can play with Owen and Selena."

"That's perfect."

"I also have these." Aries ran out of the room and came back with a bouquet of flowers.

"Flowers? For me?" Scorpio smiled."I also have another surprise."

"And what's that?" Aries held Scorpio's hand.

"I have a picnic planned for all four of us. Me, you, Owen and Selena."

"I can't wait."

***

Aries spread out a blanket while Scorpio set up all the food on the grass near a lake.

"Mommy when can we eat?" asked Owen.

"When daddy is done setting up," replied Aries.

Selena dramatically rubbed her stomach. "Daddy can you hurry? I'm hungry."

"Hi hungry, I'm daddy."

Selena frowned and crossed her arms.

Aries sighed. "Come here Selena, your hair is getting in your face. Let me put it in pigtails." Aries was putting Selena's hair in pigtails, while Owen tried to help Scorpio set up all the food.  Then Selena gasped.

"What?" asked Scorpio.

"You bought cheesecake!"

"Yes, it's mommy's favourite."

Aries smiled. "Okay kids. Time to eat." Everyone picked out the stuff that they wanted to eat. Owen tried to take five pieces of cheesecake as his lunch, but Scorpio made him put four slices back and get something else.

"Can we go swimming in the lake when we're done?" asked Owen with a mouthful of food.

"Owen, don't talk and eat at the same time please," said Aries.

Scorpio looked at the clear blue lake. "Sure, you can go swimming."

"Yay!" cheered Selena and Owen.

Aries frowned. "But they don't have swimsuits."

"Yes we do," said Selena. Then Selena and Owen showed Aries and Scorpio that they were wearing swimsuits underneath their clothes.

"How did you know we were coming here?" asked Aries.

Selena shrugged. "We didn't. We just wore our swimsuits just in case."

Owen nodded. "Yeah."

"Smart kids," chuckled Scorpio.

"They get it from their smart dad," said Aries.

Selena and Owen finished eating and ran into the lake. Then Aries and Scorpio sat close together and continued to eat.

"Do you remember the day we first met?" asked Aries.

"You mean the day that you threw an Oreo at me in school and we both got sent to detention?"

"Good times."

"And then the next day during lunch you tripped and accidentally dumped your soup on me so we got send back to detention."

"Oh. Right... Um... That wasn't an accident. That was me getting back at you for getting me stuck in detention."

"Hey! You're the one that threw the Oreo at me."

Aries shrugged.

"Maybe I need to get revenge of my own." Scorpio tickled Aries.

"STOP! You know how ticklish I am!!!" Aries laughed and trying to get away from Scorpio.

"This is revenge for the soup." Scorpio tickled her feet.

Selena walked back on land. "Mommy! Daddy! What's going on?"

Aries grinned. "Kids, let's go tickle daddy."

Selena (who was still wet from swimming) jumped on Scorpio's back and started to tickle him while Owen tickled his feet.

"Aries!" Scorpio sighed.

"And that's revenge for the revenge."

"What did I ever do to deserve you?"

"Everything." He leaned in and kissed her.

"Eww mommy and daddy are kissing!" shuddered Owen.

"I hope one day I can get married to someone that loves me as much as daddy loves mommy," said Selena.

"I wanna marry someone that loves me as much as mommy loves daddy," agreed Owen.

Aries chuckled. "I'm sure you will."

Aries and Scorpio started to pack up while Selena and Owen ran in the car.