Gemini (f) x Sagittarius (m)

*** This chapter and the ones after it are under editing, read at own risk***

Gemini was sitting in front of the window looking out into the blizzard outside. It was a cold winter night and Gemini should probably read or watch tv but all she could do is look out the window. She was getting very worried. It's getting late, what if he doesn't come home? It's a blizzard out there what if he couldn't see and he swerved off the road... NO! He's alright and he'll be home any minute. Surely I'd know if he was dead, wouldn't I? Thought Gemini.
Gemini was about to assume the worst when she saw a pair of headlights in the distance. He's heard skipped a beat and she jumped up and ran to the door. As soon as the door opened Gemini launched herself into her boyfriend's arms and released a sigh of relief.
"Hey Gemini, what's wrong?" asked Sagittarius.
"You were late getting home and I was starting to worry!" replied Gemini
"Aww you didn't have to worry about me, on my way back from work I had to pick up a few groceries," then Sagittarius handed Gemini a few bags full of food.
"Sagittarius! It's dark out and it's snowing like crazy! You should of came home right away, you know how much I care about you and if anything ever happened to you I... I don't know what I'd do,"
"Aww Gemini you worry too much, I'd never let anything happen to me because if I'm dead then I won't be able to see you again. It's cold in here let's turn the heat on and make some hot chocolate alright?" asked Sagittarius.
"Alright," replied Gemini cheerfully.

Sagittarius and Gemini were in the kitchen.
"I bought some whipped cream at the store," said Sagittarius. Then he looked through the grocery bags and pulled out a bottle of whipped cream.
"I still don't approve of you buying groceries in a blizzard but I can't be disappointed that you bought whipped cream," admitted Gemini.
"Of coarse not!" said Sagittarius. Then he opened the whipped cream and sprayed some on Gemini's face.
"You asked for it," said Gemini. Then she took the whipped cream from Sagittarius and sprayed it at him.
"Stop or we won't have enough for the hot chocolate," said Sagittarius.
"You started it," said Gemini.
"Fine, fine I surrender!" Sagittarius put his hands up in the air.
"Alright, but the price to surrender is a kiss,"
"Deal!" then Sagittarius leaned in but Gemini sprayed more whipped cream at him. Gemini giggled. Then Sagittarius took the whipped cream from Gemini and kissed her.

Later on Sagittarius and Gemini were wrapped up in a fuzzy blanket while drinking hot chocolate and watching tv. Gemini was wearing a pair of Sagittarius' fuzzy slippers that were too big for her. Sagittarius tapped Gemini on the shoulder and looked away.
"That's funny because we're the only two people here so it's obvious you tapped me on the shoulder," said Gemini.
"What are you talking about? It was a ghost!" said Sagittarius while smirking.
"Right," said Gemini.
"I'm not kidding, this house is haunted," whispered Sagittarius into her ear.
"I've been living here for four years and I've yet to see a ghost," said Gemini.
"Shoot! I forgot about that!" said Sagittarius. Gemini laughed.
"Silly Sagittarius," said Gemini. Then he leaned in and kissed Gemini.
"Am I silly now?" asked Sagittarius.
"Yes, you're still silly," replied Gemini.
"How?" asked Sagittarius.
"You're silly for loving a girl like me," said Gemini while looking down at her feet.
"Now you're the one being silly. How could I not like a girl like you? You're funny and you have a way of making me smile. You're very kind and I love you," said Sagittarius. Gemini smiled and gave Sagittarius another kiss.
"I love you too!"