Aquarius (f) x Virgo (m)

Don't wait for your Prince Charming to come to you. Get up and find him. The poor idiot may be stuck in a tree or something!
                                                                  -Unknown

Aquarius was walking around in the park, eating her hoof prints ice cream. It was a sunny day. She was enjoying nature when she heard someone.

"Uh... Hello? Can anyone help me please?" Aquarius looked around until she saw a boy up in a tree.

"Are you stuck up there?" Aquarius wondered how someone could be stupid enough to get stuck in a tree.

"Uh... Yeah? Please help me."

Aquarius decided she'd rather play around. "What's your name?"

"I'm Virgo. What's yours?"

"Only people I know get to know who I am."

"Huh? Okay mystery girl. Please help me down here!"

"Just a second... I have to finish my ice cream."

"Wait what? You need to finish your ice cream before helping me?"

"Yeah. You're not going to die up there are you? I spent good money on this ice cream."

"Please? I'll buy you a new ice cream."

"Hmm... Okay I'll help you now. You don't have to buy me a new ice cream though."

"Okay. Thanks a lot."

Aquarius threw her ice cream in the garbage and started climbing up the tree. "How'd you get stuck up here anyway?"

"Well, I decided to climb it for fun... But now I'm kind of afraid of falling down."

Aquarius wrapped one arm around the tree and reached up for Virgo with her other hand. "Here. Take my hand and step down on this branch."

"Okay." Virgo grabbed her hand. Wow his hands are warm, thought Aquarius. Virgo climbed down on a lower branch.

"Here. Step on the same branches that I do." Aquarius started climbing down.

Virgo followed her until they both got down. "Can you tell me your name now?"

"My name? Oh right, It's Aquarius."

"I just wanted to know since we're friends now."

"Friends?"

"Yeah. You saved me so now we're friends!"

"You're so weird. Alright, I'll be your friend."

***

A year later, Aquarius and Virgo were walking through the park.

"So, today's our friendship anniversary," announced Virgo.

"Yeah. This time last year you were stuck in a tree." Aquarius laughed at the memory.

"Hey! Don't remind me!"

"I really enjoy spending time with you. I used to think you were weird, but you're actually pretty funny."

"And I thought you were mean."

"Why?"

"You wanted to finish your ice cream before helping me, and you wouldn't even tell me your name."

"Yeah that sounds like me."

"It's crazy how much things have changed."

Aquarius paused. "Virgo... Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Really? Yes I will!"

"Great!" Aquarius gave him a big hug.

"What's with the sudden confession?"

"Well... I thought this would be a good place to ask you."

"Hey. I never got to buy you another ice cream."

"Come on then. Let's go! It's will be our very first date!"

"Really? Okay!" They ran off to the ice cream shop.

***

Five years later, Virgo and Aquarius were walking in the same park.

"That's the sacred tree that the brave Prince Virgo was stuck in once upon a time," said Aquarius.

"Stop reminding me."

"I'll have to keep telling this story to our future children and grand children."

"What? Children?"

"Uh... I... Sorry if this is kind of soon."

"No, I think it's about time." Virgo got down on one knee and pulled out a small box. "Aquarius, will you be my-"

"YES!" Aquarius wrapped Virgo in her arms.

"I'm so glad you said yes."

"Of course! I can't think of another future besides one with you!"

"You make me the happiest guy in the world. I'm glad I got stuck in that tree."

"And I'm glad that I decided you were more important then my ice cream."

"Actually-"

Aquarius silenced him with a kiss.