Sagittarius (f) x Gemini (f)

*** This chapter and the ones after it are under editing, read at own risk***

Sagittarius and Gemini were at a campfire with Aquarius, Libra, and Capricorn. They all decided to go camping in the woods.
"Time to roast some s'mores." Said Sagittarius. Then she pulled out a bag of marshmallows, crackers and chocolate. Everyone had their own roasting stick and they started roasting the marshmallows.
"Do you guys want to play spotlight later?" Asked Libra.
"Sure." Said Gemini.
"After we roast s'mores though. Because they're always so good!" Said Aquarius.
"I agree." Said Capricorn.
"Ahhh! Mine caught on fire!" Said Sagittarius. Then everyone laughed as Sagittarius' marshmallow fell off the stick and into the fire.
"Here you go." Said Libra handing her another marshmallow.
"Thanks." Said Sagittarius. Then everyone continued roasting marshmallows.

"Okay. Who's it for spotlight?" Asked Gemini
"Not it!" Said everyone getting on the ground with one finger on their nose.
"Seriously?" Asked Aquarius.
"Aha Aquarius always forgets." Said Libra.
"Okay here's the flashlight." Said Capricorn. Then she gave Aquarius a flashlight.
"Thirty... twenty nine ... twenty eight..." Called out Aquarius. Everyone else started running.

"Okay I think we might be pretty far away now." Said Gemini. Then Gemini and Sagittarius sat down.
"This camping trip had been so fun. I'm glad you thought of the idea." Said Sagittarius.
"Me too." Said Gemini. I thought of this idea just so I could spend more time with you. Thought Gemini. Gemini had a huge crush on Sagittarius, but Sagittarius didn't know.

"They still didn't find us yet." Said Sagittarius.
"Maybe we're just really good at hiding." Said Gemini.
"Want to start walking back to the campfire? I'm sure they'll want to go to sleep soon." Said Sagittarius.
"Sure." Said Gemini. Then they both got up and started walking back.
"Hey... Sagittarius?" Asked Gemini.
"Yeah?" Asked Sagittarius.
"Are you by any chance into girls?" Asked Gemini.
"What? Why do you want to know that?" Asked Sagittarius while blushing.
"Just wondering." Said Gemini.
"Yeah I am. You don't mind, right?" Asked Sagittarius.
"No it's fine. I'm also into girls." Said Gemini.
"Oh." Said Sagittarius.
"Can I be honest with you?" Asked Gemini.
"You're about to tell me that you like me aren't you?" Asked Sagittarius.
"How did you know?" Asked Gemini.
"I kind of knew you liked me all along. I can tell by the way you act when you're around me." Said Sagittarius.
"Oh." Said Gemini blushing madly.
"But it's okay. We can go on a date if you want." Said Sagittarius.
"Really?" Asked Gemini.
"Yeah." Said Sagittarius.
"Great!" Said Gemini.
"Spotlight on Gemini... and Sagittarius!" Called out Aquarius. Then they ran over and joined the others.
"Did you find everyone?" Asked Gemini.
"No, Capricorn is still missing." Said Aquarius.
"Actually I'm up here." Said Capricorn. Everyone looked up and saw Capricorn in the tree.
"Come on, I'm getting tired." Said Libra.
"Me too." Said Aquarius. Then all five of them walked back to where they set up the tents.

"We have two tents so two of us go in one tent and the other three go in the other." Said Aquarius.
"Me and Gemini can share this tent since it's smaller." Said Sagittarius.
"Okay." Said Aquarius. Then Sagittarius and Gemini crawled into the tent. Then they both got under the blanket. Gemini fell asleep and Sagittarius fell asleep with her arm around Gemini.

The next morning everyone got up.
"Time for breakfast!" Announced Capricorn. Everyone crawled out of their tents to see that Capricorn set up a blanket with lots of food. Everyone sat down and started eating.
"Mmm these are good sandwiches." Said Gemini.
"Omg you packed a cheesecake?!?" Asked Sagittarius.
"Yes but you have to eat your sandwich first." Said Libra.
"Fine." Said Sagittarius.

After everyone was done eating they started packing up.
"We need to do something like this again soon." Said Sagittarius.
"Definitely!" Said Gemini.
"There's a movie playing tonight if you want to go see it with me." Said Sagittarius.
"Yes I'd love to." Said Gemini.
"Good." Said Sagittarius. Then after they packed up they held hands and walked over to where they parked their cars.