Limitations

There was nothing we could do but accept today's exercise. No matter how hard we begged, how loud we sobbed, how fearful our eyes glistened, Oliver and Harry wouldn't change their minds.

It was times like this that I questioned Harry's love for us. Did he really love us as his own if he allowed such torture to be done to us?

"Good morning all!" Oliver's stupid voice suddenly entered the room.

"I see the four of you are already here and ready to go." He said as he looked at my friends and I.

"London, why don't we start with you sweetheart. You seem excited." Oliver snickered as he noticed a single tear rolling down her face.

She didn't argue, didn't say a word, no she simply nodded her head once. She walked across the room, straight towards her capsule designed specifically for her.

It was made of a see through material, much like glass, but it wouldn't shatter at her screams like glass would.

"Alright London, we'll start out easy, then we'll progress from there. Harry go connect her to the systems." Oliver said, turning on a few machines at a control table. Harry did as instructed, walking over to London's capsule and sticking two white patches to her temples and one to her throat. Each white sticky patch had a bluetooth like chip inside, connecting themselves to the control systems.

"Now this time, don't hold back. I want to hear you London." Oliver said with a twisted smile, turning the first knob on the control panel he stood behind.

Alice squeezed her eyes shut and looked away, while Sammy stared wide eyed at London. I did the same, because for some reason I couldn't take my eyes off the treacherous scene before me.

London was biting her lips, blood dripping down her chin as she did so. Her eyes began to glisten into a different shade as expected, and my did they shine brightly.

You see we all have a feature that we share, and it is my favorite feature that we display. When our enhanced senses are in use, our eyes change into a different color. It is quite beautiful because our eyes change from a dull, frightened shade to a bright, fearless color.

The color of my eyes become a crimson red, like rich blood. They look like a burning fire, and ruby red. Alice tells me they look evil and pure at the same time.

Alice's eyes become a beautiful shade of green, different than London's natural eye color. They are sharp and dauntless, and I could stare at them for hours.

Sammy's eyes become a steel blue, so blue it reminds me of oceans and the sky and everything royal in the shade of blue. You could get lost in them, and believe me, we have.

London's eyes grow very bright. They become a mixed shade of gold and yellow. Stunning nonetheless. It reminds me of worldly riches, priceless gold that can't be captured by anyone. It's only in her eyes.

Her eyes that were currently lit up in the golden shade that I just told you about.

She was screaming, very loudly but her capsule contained her voice somewhat. The numbers on the charts Oliver was trying to measure were numbers beyond anything I've ever seen. Harry looked away, just like he always does when he can't help us.

"Stop." I whispered.

"She's had enough, don't you think?" I heard Alice speak up.

"Stop." I said a little louder.

"Oliver please!" Alice began to cry, because London's screams were only getting louder. They were only growing more gruesome and pained.