Time to talk

Tom's POV

"Come on Taylor, you need to talk to me..." I say, "I just... I don't know what happened..." Taylor sobs, "Oh baby," I lean in and give Taylor a hug. She's still shivering. "How long were you in the water for?" I ask her, "I think about and hour... I wasn't keeping track," Taylor answers, "you're freezing, do you want me to run a bath for you?" I ask. Taylor shakes her head, I don't know why but her distancing herself hurts more than I thought it could. She rolls over and falls asleep. She's hurt by these comments more than I thought she would be, I get changed and roll into bed next to her. She's still shiver, when I put another blanket on her she pushes bother covers off her and curls herself into a ball. If she isn't careful Taylor may well catch her death of cold. Every time I try to put a blanket or the covers on her she just pushes them off. It's worrying me like crazy. Eventually I do manage to sleep. When I wake up in the morning I notice Taylor isn't in bed anymore. I make me way across the room. I spot Taylor sitting down she hasn't changed clothes yet but she seems less upset. "Tom I just wanted to say sorry, I overreacted yesterday, I shouldn't have pushed you away like that, I'm sorry." Taylor said to me, "Taylor, you have no need to apologise, I was only worried," I tell her. Taylor smiles and I give her a hug then she freezes suddenly. "Everything ok?" I ask her, "I just feel a little dizzy," She says, but I can see in her eyes that it's more than just that. "Why don't you go get changed," I suggest. Taylor nods and somewhat wobbly makes her way to get changed. When she's getting changed she manages to trip herself up with jeans. I laugh and Taylor shoots me a glare. "I'm sorry but you normally do that," I tell her as I walk over, "how much longer are you needed here?" Taylor asks, "not too much longer, what do you say we take a trip to LA after?" I offer, "I'd like that," Taylor replies. She looks at me in a way that makes my heart melt. "LA it is," I say. I'm not sure what it is but it's what made me fall for her. "so what are we going to do all day?" Taylor asks me, "I'm not sure..." I reply. Taylor gets up and walks towards me. I kiss her on the forehead and she looks up at me. "I love you Tom," She tells me, "I love you too," I reply, "Do you want to hit town?" Taylor asks. I smile. "Why not?" I reply. We begin to make out way out the hotel. I'm not sure if it is a good idea as earlier she was complaining about being dizzy but I can't argue with her it's impossible. Taylor hugs me tighter. "Where do you want to go first?" I ask her, "haha, I don't mind... the mall?" Taylor suggests. I'm not 100% sure what a mall is but I think it's a shopping centre. "Yeah sure," I reply. We begin to walk to the shopping centre. "So... how much longer are you needed here?" Taylor asks, "Just a couple more days," I tell her. She smiles at this, I don't think she's a fan of Australia as much as she like America. I can't say I blame her, she was born and raised in America. "Will you be able to take me back to England again?" Taylor asks, "I wouldn't let you get away without taking you back at least one more time," I say. Taylor smiles at this, I think she really liked meeting my family.