Rome

Tom's POV

We've touched down in Rome. I can hear Taylor's stomach rumble. "Are you hungry?" I ask, "Yeah how did you guess?" Taylor asks me, "I have a sixth sense," I joke. Taylor rolls her eyes at me. "Come on, lets go get something to eat," I offer, "do you want to get off the plane first?" Taylor points out, "well that might be an idea," I reply. Taylor walks up to her pilot, "ok we're likely to be in Rome for the weekend and maybe the rest of the week also, you're free for the remaining time," Taylor told him. The pilot gave a nod and Taylor walked back and joined me. When we came of the plane there were crowds of people. "How did they know we were coming?" I asked, "somebody like the pilot probably spilled to the gossip magazines," Taylor replied. Sounds about right. When our feet are one the ground Taylor catches up to walk next to me. I then put my arm around her. Taylor then begins to walk closer to me. We and Taylor make our way to the car as quickly as we can. Taylor gives the hotel address. When we arrive at the hotel Taylor takes our bags and books us in, she's about 10 minutes before she's back. Taylor then jumps into the car. "Are you still hungry?" I ask, "do you need to ask?" Taylor laughs, "no, probably not," I reply. I tell the driver where to go then return my attention to Taylor. "So, how was the tour?" I ask, "It was good, it was really good actually," Taylor tells me, "I haven't actually looked at it much but I have noticed that you seem to like the sparkles," I say, I pull up a news article I had found from ages ago. It shows Taylor in one of her costumes, this one has a particularly large amount of sparkles. Something must have gone wrong in technical  because one of the lights has beamed against Taylor's costume and all you cal really see is this glow. "Yes there was a fair bit of sparkle used," Taylor laughed. We soon arrived at the restaurant. I hold the door open for Taylor while giving her a hand out. We walk towards the restaurant. One of the waitresses walk up to us, "I'm Sara, you can sit in my section, how many?" The waitress says to us. "table for two please," I reply. Sara nods and leads us to a table. "Can I get you any drinks?" Sara asks, I notices that she winks at me. "I'll have a red wine please," Taylor requests, "could you make that two?" I add. Sara nods, as she walks away she keeps staring at me, I'm finding it a bit unusual. "So... Tom, how faithful are you?" Sara asks. I decide it would be best to not answer this question. Sara then puts down our drinks. "Thank you," I reply. Sara is then called to another of her table. "She's certainly attentive," Taylor says, "yes well, I'm sure you've had your fair share," I laugh. Taylor gives a nod. I hold Taylor's hand over the table. The waitress come back and hand us the menus. It doesn't take long to pick out a meal. As soon as we have ordered our meal we have some time for a conversation. "So how's the movie coming along?" Taylor asks, "It's going well, the scrip is really good," I answer. I notice Taylor begins to stare at something begin me. As Taylor is no my left I have to look at my right to see what she's staring at. I notice Sara is actually still watching us. I look back at Taylor. "Taylor don't worry about it," I say, "I'm not it's just slightly creepy," Taylor laughs "anyway, are you allowed to tell me anything about the movie,", "maybe when we get back to the hotel," I reply, "has it got anything to do with another Thor?" Taylor whispers, "spot on," I whisper back. Sara then walks up to our table. She almost slams Taylor's plate down before handing me my plate. "Enjoy," Sara says with a huge grin on her face, "um, thank you," I reply. Sara laughs a bit before she walks away. When we're finish I ask Sara for the bill. "Yes that is a possibility," Sara replies. She quickly runs back with the bill and I place the credit card on top. once we've payed me and Taylor begin to make our way out. I keep hearing somebody walking behind us but every time I look to check everything seems normal. "What are you looking at? Taylor asks me, "I keep swearing I hear the tabloids behind us," I tell her. Taylor give a nod and then begins to walk closer to me. "Did you manage to sleep on the plane?" I ask, "no, I normally struggle to sleep on a plane," Taylor replies, "oh ok, thought you seemed sleepy," I reply, "I do not," Taylor half heartily argues. I can't shake the feeling off that we're being followed but all the same me and Taylor continue to make our way back to the hotel.