Going home

Taylor's POV

after much discussion me and Tom decided to go back to the states a bit early and in particular Nashville, Tom was eager to see my parents. Even though I was planning on seeing his family Tom reassures me that we will at a later date. So we jump onto my jet and we're off, the flight doesn't seem very long, I suppose it's because I'm so engrossed in my conversation with Tom, I completely loose track of time when I'm with him, I can't believe I get to spend the rest of forever with him. When we step off the private jet people seem to anticipated us and there are crowds of people screaming. I give them a wave. When we arrive on the ground Tom takes my hand. "Tom, Tom! Is it true you're only marrying Taylor for the money," one reporter asks, I turn my head towards Tom and can clearly see that he finds this comment entertaining. "Taylor is it true that you're pregnant," another asks, goodness, can a celebrity not get married for love. "How long to expect to be married for?" the same person asks. I'm rather taken aback by this comment and me and Tom look at each other briefly. "For the rest of forever," Tom tell the reporter. "Tom is the marriage staged for publicity?" another reporter asks. We get to the car and Tom opens the door for me. I smile at this, he's so sweet sometimes. He gets in after me. "Those reporters know how to spin a story," Tom says, "yeah, I would have thought you'd be used to it by now," I reply, "it's a lot harder than it looks," Tom chuckles. I'm glad to be back in Nashville. "Hey do you think they'll finally drop the whole psychopathic girlfriend story now?" I ask, "I think that's a possibility," Tom replies. He puts an arm around me. He makes me feel so safe, so happy, I hope this never ends. "What are you thinking about?" Tom asks, "Us," I reply. He smiles, I don't even know, he can find happiness in everything. The car then stops. Tom gets out the car holds the door open then gives me hand out. I've never known such a chivalrous man. When I get out a just embrace him. "Lets get this show on the road," Tom says, I think he's a bit nervous to see my mum after we announced the engagement. Tom looks at me and I knock on my parents door, I mum answers. "My goodness Taylor, I've heard non stop from these reporters, how could you not warn me first? Well, come in," My mother says. Tom and I walk in. "Lovely to see you again Thomas," My mum says, "the pleasure is all mine Andrea," Tom replies. My mother loves his manners, I don't even know why she likes Tom more than she liked any other man I bought home. "Well, I suppose you've come to break the news," my mum says, "I suppose you already know it then," I reply with a smile, "It's hard not to Taylor, it's all over the internet, 'Taylor Swift engaged', 'Taylor taking the Hiddleston surname', Taylor this Taylor that, and avoidably the 'Tom is using Taylor' and 'Taylor the sugar mama' which I can't stand," my mother told us, "Andrea, I can promise you that it's just the tabloids spinning things," Tom reassured her, "Oh I know that but I can't stand to see them say such things about you," my mother replied, "Well how are you mum?" I ask, trying to stop this talk about tabloids, "Well it isn't going amazing, they don't know how much longer I can last," my mum tells me. I hope she makes it to the wedding. I look at Tom. "I just wish you had've been quicker with the Engagement, I don't know if I'm going to last until then," my mum sobs. I can't even bring myself to says something, I just hand my head. Tom puts his arm around me to comfort me, "We'll make sure she's there, I promise you," Tom says to me. I rest my head against his shoulder, I don't know how but he always makes me feel better about everything.