The proposal

Tom's POV

she's surprised, every inch on her face says it. This is nearly how I planned it I take her free hand and begin to speak; "Taylor Alison Swift, from the moment I met you I know you were the one for me, you're charming funny you make me smile everyday, I love you and I can't help that. I want to spent the rest of my life with you so would you do me the honer and consent to marry me?" I ask her. I watch Taylor's face her mouth is wide open she has that shocked look on her face and I can't tell what she's thinking. "Yes, oh my goodness, YES TOM! OH MY GOD" Taylor eventually says. I can't even believe it she actually said yes, she really really did! My face breaks into a smile and I put the ring on her finger. She jumps into me and we just hug. I can feel her hold onto me, I love her so much. I feel like every dream of mine has just come true. "I love you Taylor, more than you can imagine," I tell her. I pick her up by the waist and spin around. "I can't believe you said yes," I exclaim. "I can't believe you asked," Taylor squealed. I lean in a kiss her. I half feel like the tabloids are going to jump out at any moment now. I don't even care this is the best moment of my life and nothing is going to ruin it. It could have only been a few minuets but I can tell that there must have been somebody else in the park because they've alerted the internet. I can see the flashes of camera come closer and Taylor turns around to have a look. "Is it true? Did you really propose to Taylor?" one reporter asks, "no comment," I tell them. I notice that one of them has grabbed Taylor's hand and has started photographing her ring. "would you kindly keep your hands of Taylor," I tell them. The reporter lets go of Taylor. "Taylor, so you said yes?" another reporter asks, "No comment," Taylor tells them "if you wish to learn anything please speak to my rep,", "Tom, why did you decide to ask her now?" another asks. I take Taylor's hand and we fight our way through the tabloids and back to the hotel. "That was a crowd if I ever saw one," Taylor says to me, "when are we actually going to tell them?" I ask, "Soon," She says. I give her a nod. I know Taylor will want to keep our Engagement on the low down for a bit. I decide to go to bed and Taylor follows, it's very easy to get to sleep I'm exhausted. 

In the morning we prepare to go out around time. I fiddle with a pair of sunglasses that are hanging from my shirt. Taylor give me her winning smile. I love her smile it's one of the reason I love her. I take her hand and she leans on my shoulder. We walk out the hotel and into London. Every corner we turn it's like there's another reporter. Taylor eventually checks her phone. The story is everywhere. There's huge amounts of people give their reaction to the engagement and luckily most of it is positive. Taylor gets a call from her rep, in which she tells the rep to say nothing at all. I eventually check gossipcop which have no story on the topic. "I'll tell them this evening." Taylor told me, "Why so soon?" I asked, "You said at the start of our relatioship that it all comes down to authenticity... well we wouldn't have an authentic relationship if we didn't tell them," Taylor explains. I smile, I can't believe she remembered that.