Something is wrong

Tom's POV

We're in Hollywood now have been for about 3 weeks, filming is going really smoothly, but something's up with Taylor, I've not really thought about it much. "Taylor would you like to accompany me on set today?" I ask her, Taylor gives me a nod, she looks really pale. "I've already spoken to Jon about it," I tell her. I pause for a moment. "Where are Olivia and Meredith staying?" I ask, "with my dad," Taylor replies. I look out the window and see the car is ready. "You ready?" I ask Taylor. I can see Taylor just putting on her last shoe. When she's ready she takes my hand and we walk down to the car. "You're not very talkative today," I comment, "I'm just tired," Taylor replies. I'm not sure if that's really the truth but I take it all the same. It isn't long before we arrive at the set. I lead Taylor to the stage we're working on. "Welcome to a marvel movie set," I say to Taylor, "it's different to what I thought," Taylor says, "yeah well, there are a few swifties here so I'm sure you'll be entertained all day," I mention. Taylor gives me a nod. It's 6am I'm actually late on set, I wonder if I should have left Taylor sleeping in the hotel. "I've just got to go into makeup," I tell Taylor, "you have to go through makeup?" Taylor asks, "yeah, we're shooting today so yeah I do," I reply. I can see Taylor trying to take the set in, she looks sort of what I imagined I did when I first set onto a marvel set. It takes nearly 2 hours to turn me into Loki. When I return onto set I notice that Taylor has moved to the corner of the room. "Ok Tom, Chris, we're just going to be a moment more just a technical issue," Jon tells me, "ok got that," I reply. I make my way to where Taylor is sat. "Are you... ok?" I ask her, "I feel a bit queasy," Taylor replies, "do you want to go back to the hotel room?" I ask, "no it's fine, I want to stay here," Taylor answers. I nod, I don't really want to argue with her. "Tom we're ready," Jon says, "I'll be back in a second," I kiss Taylor on the forehead. I make my way over to the green screen. I begin to steadily make my way through the lines, when I act I almost stop noticing the real world it's so much fun doing films with Chris. We're quickly done. "Ok and cut, we're going to take a break, so we'll be back in an hour," Jon tells me. I walk over to my stuff, 10am, I turn to look for Taylor but she gone. "Did you see where Taylor went?" I ask one of the camera men, "Yeah just out there," they tell me. I give a nod and head out the set. I find Taylor in the disabled toilets, I only do because I hear her crying. "Taylor?" I say, I open the door and see her in the corner crying, "are you ok?" I ask, "Taylor begins to nod but about half way through she changes her mind and shakes her head. She then leave back over the toilet and proceeds to throw up. This caught me off guard. Taylor then lays back onto me. I put my arm around her. "Hey, it's going to be ok it's probably just a bug," I tell her, "I hope so," Taylor replies, "are you sure you don't want to go back to the hotel?" I ask her again. Taylor nods her head. I then help her up. "You can at least stay in civilization," I says, "you know Loki looks kind of ridiculous is person," Taylor tells me, "you know I was surprised you didn't say that earlier," I laugh. I help Taylor back to the set. "Thank you," Taylor says to me, "don't worry about it," I reply. I sit Taylor down near the edge of the room. "Better?" I ask, "yes, thank you," Taylor replies. It's nearly time for us to film the next scene, I feel a bit uneasy about leaving Taylor but I have to. "Go on, go work," Taylor jokes. I smile. I make my way towards to set preparing for the next scene. "LOKI I WANT TO SEE IF YOU CAN CATCH MY HAMMER" Chris shouts. I see the Thor hammer prop flying towards me I catch it and the throw it bacwards. "DID YOU CATCH IT?" I yell back, "YOUR BACKWARDS AIM IS THE WORST" Chris shouts at me. being on Marvel sets are the most fun ever.