hospital~5

Dicks pov

"Will you go out with me?" "da, voi" (Yes I will) I was having a party inside me and I kissed Damian and he kissed me back "and we will never tell your dad" Damian giggled and nodded "hehe" I kissed Damian's forehead who giggled I heard my phone ring.

"lăsați-l"(Leave it) I nod and Damian kissed my cheek I stand up and pick up Damian and walked around in circles all over the bottom half of the house with me laughing and Damian's giggles "pune -mă în jos pula" when I hear Damian say my name in Romanian I fall onto the couch on my back.

"Did you say my name?" Damian gives me a small nod "You ok?" "va fi mă simt un pic amețit"(Will be I feel a little dizzy) I get up off the couch with Damian in my arms and lay him on the couch and kiss his forehead "Want something to drink?" "da" (Yes)

Damian's pov

When dick ask me go out with him I was having a party inside of me "Here" I look over and find dick sitting on his knees holding a bottle of ginger ale I nod and sit up as he opened the bottle for me.

"Here easy" I leaned on the side of the couch "You ok?" I shake my head no and hear the bottle close and I get picked up off the couch I lean on dicks chest as he carried me up to his room I'm guessing cuz the room was a light shade of blue.

I get put on the bed "I will be right back" I watch dick leave the room then come back with something "It's ok" I feel him put his hand on my forehead "I'm going to call Barry ok" I nod not really caring at this point "Barry it's me dick" "Ya, ya I need you to do something for me" "It's my brother" "Damian" "I don't know he is burning up and he said he felt dizzy" "Thanks, see you in a flash" "Ya I know"

I whimpered "What's wrong dami?" I hear the doorbell go off "Be right back" I whimpered as dick left to get the door "Dami this is Barry or as you know him as the flash" I try to nod but I whimper "Hi where does it hurt" I curl into a ball I hear them talk about something.

"I need your wrist buddy" I curl into a tighter ball "Call Damian can you hear me" "They are on the way" I whimpered "Hey it's ok dick go outside I will stay here"  "You will be ok Damian" "Buddy I need you to come out of your ball"

I hear the loud signers of something but it's gets quieter slowly and Allen's faint talking goes away along with footsteps running towards me.

Dicks pov

I stood next to Barry who was pushed out of the way by a paramedic "Hey he will be ok" I slowly nod and I see Damian getting wheeled down the stairs by some firefighters that showed up before the medics  "Hey you want me to drive you to the hospital?" I nod one of the medics comes up to me

"Are you dick?" "Yes" "He keeps saying something about you in a language that we don't know" "That would be Romanian" "Can you understand him"? "I was raised with Romanian as my first language" "Could you ride in the back with us?" "Ya, sure Barry would you met me at the hospital" "Ya" "Thanks" I follow the medic to the ambulance and get in the back."

"Dick ajută-mă" "What is he saying?" "He wants me to help but I don't wait ajuta la modul în care" "What did you say?" "I asked how could I help him" "opri și todd drake" "All I got was Todd and Drake" "Stop them how Todd and Drake is my younger brothers last names well his older brothers" "What's your last name?" "I'm officer Grayson"

"Officer" "I work for bhpd" "ei încearcă să mă omoare" "What did he say?" "De ce he said that they were trying to kill him and I asked why" "pentru că am apărut din senin" "Ok he said because he showed up out of the blue" "We are here" the back doors open and they take Damian out then I climbed out and I see Wally and I run up to him.

"Hey, you ok?" "No, I'm a nervous wreck" "How did you get here?" "Barry" Wally pulled me into a hug "Come on let's get inside" I nod and we walk inside it was chaos but we find a couple chairs and sit down in them "Hey, Damian will be ok but should you know call Bruce" "I want to but I have a feeling that the hospital will for me"

Bruce's pov

"Sir you have a call on line 1" "It better not be the hospital" "Hello" "Hi, is this Bruce Wayne?" "Speaking" "This is the central gotham city hospital" "Man" "Ok, why are you calling?" "we have your son Damian Wayne here" "What happened?" "According to your oldest adopted son he was watching him and having fun till Damian felt dizzy and felt really hot and was whimpering in pain" "Is there anything you can do?" "We are keeping him in a air control room and right now seems to be unconscious" "I'm on my way"

I hung the phone up and cleaned up some things and went down and derived all the way to the hospital "What did you do dick?" I parked my car and I feel my phone vibrate which I pulled out of my pocket it was a text from wally ~B you here yet dick is a mess~ I grabbed a pair of sunglass and put them on and got out of the car and walked up to the hospital and found Wally "Wally" "It's about time you showed up. Dick is a mess" "Where is he?" "Damian's room in icu" I sigh "Let's go"

I walk over to the desk "I'm here to see Damian, Wayne" "What's your name" "Bruce Wayne" "He is on the 5th floor there should be a desk up there that can tell you where your son is" "Thanks" I walk over to the elevator and hit the up button "We have to go to the 5th floor" "Great" the door opened and we walked in wally hit the 5th floor button "Do you know what happened?" "From what Dick told me they were having fun by him picking up Damian and walk around in circle till Damian said he wanted to be put down then he flopped onto the couch with Damian still in his arms then Damian said he felt dizzy and wanted something to drink then dick got up and put Damian on the couch and went to get a bottle of ginger ale then came back dick said Damian was having trouble sitting up so he put him to bed and Damian started to burn up" "And he called an ambulance" "No, he called Barry then an ambulance" "Oh, well we are here"

We walked out and I saw dick in a room with I'm guessing Damian "Go" I nod and walk into the room "Bruce" "Hi" "I don't know what happened" "Wally told me. Is he ok?" "I don't know the doctors are running so test with some of Damian blood" "frate mai mare"(Older brother) "da"(Yes) "doare"(It hurts) "Știu că va termina în curând" (I know, it will be over soon) "What did he say?" "He said it hurts" "What hurts?" "What did Jason and Tim do to Damian?" "I don't know exactly" "How do you not know?" "Have you met me?" "Sadly yes" I turn to the sound of knocking and someone walking in "I'm Damian's doctor it seems that something has happened in the past that made this happen to him. Could you tell us what happened that could have made this happen?"

Me and dick look at each other and dick just shrugged and I look at the doctor "Damian and his older brother minise this one next to me they tease Damian a lot and they start to fight like brothers do at time" "What is the age differences?" "Umm 2 and 4 years I think" "That's sounds right or will be once he turns 13 he is 12 right now" "He turns 13 in a week" "What type of fighting do they get into?" "Umm skin to skin I'm guessing, but they had a bigger fight a couple of days ago where they started to choke Damian" "officer grayson told us that he could only talk in Romanian now because of that fight" "ok" I look at dick who fell asleep holding Damian's hand with his head on his arm that was resting on the guardrail that was on the bed I chuckle at this "We don't know how long he will be out" "I figured as much" "Call one of the nurses if something happens"

With that the doctor left and wally walked in "How is dick doing?" "I think he is asleep right now" I walk over to the other side and sit down in the chair and wally leaned on the wall "What did you do to Jason and Tim?" "What do you think?" "You beat them up, got it" "Yup" "tată vest" "What?" "He said west and father" we look at dick "Are you ok?" "ya esti ok dragoste" "What?" "da"(Yes) "Damian your wake" "da"(Yes) "Don't a face asta ma speriat Damian" (Don't do that you sacred me Damian) "scuze" (Sorry) "te sperii mea știi că" (you scare me you know that) "da"(Yes)

Dicks pov

When damian woke up all I wanted do is kiss him but couldn't because of many reasons 

one being the camera and Bruce "în cazul în care im i la"(Where am I at?) "spital iubesc leșinat" (Hospital love you passed out) "Oh" I nod and he gives me a hug "Missed you too" "tata" (Father) I see Bruce nod and smile.

TCB

Till next time waffles