wait what~7

Damian's pov

~two day time skip ~

Alfred came in and took my temper and it was at 102 if it got higher they were going to have to make me have an ice bath "Master Damian" "What" "Master dick wants to talk to you" "Let him in" I hear my door open "Damian" I roll over to face the door "Hey how do you feel?" "Like I'm being being burned alive and weird"

I get a 'what/confused' look my skin felt like it was moving and it felt weird to me
"It feels like my skin is moving and alive"  I feel Grayson pet my hair I lean my head back  "Kitten, when was your last shower?" "Yesterday" "I bet a bath will help you"

Grayson slowly stops petting my head and I grab his arm "Damian you need to let go so I can get your bath started" I rub my head on his arm it seemed like every time I got touched by Grayson I felt better.

"I feel better when you touch me" "Wait what Damian I need to get your bath and your dad might walk in" "I know he might come in, but I could careless" Someone came in and petted my head and I let go of Grayson's arm.

"Jason how did you do that?" "I may know what he is acting like this" I shake my head and Todd takes his hand back "Why is he acting like this?" "Talia said something about changing Damian's genetics" "Meaning" "Meaning that I need to talk to him alone"

I grab Grayson's arm and Todd prys my hand off then Grayson left "Damian I need you to tell me the truth, ok?" I nod "Ok"

~after one really weird conversation~

"Wow can't believe that it really worked" "What worked?" "Your mom changed your genetics so when the time came you would go into heat like an animal would" I shake my head "That's why you feel the way you feel did you tell Bruce" "No, why?"

I watch Todd shake his head "I'm going to tell him" I grab Todd's arm "You can't who knows what he will do" "He needs to know and I'm going to get dick then get drunk" I shake my head I hear the door open then closes after a minute.

"Damian what do you want to do?" I look up to Grayson "Todd said he was going to tell father about us" I get pulled into a hug "What do you want Damian?" "I know what I want and need but father he might walk in" "Damian"

I feel Grayson rub my lower back I grab Grayson's shirt "You ok?" "Ya and don't stop" "What?" "Dick please, I need it" "Let's play a game" "Nice try" "Let's see how many times I can get you to scream my name" next thing I know I'm on my back without a shirt and dick kissing all over me.

(Insert lemon cuz I'm not writing that again)

~timeskip to after a couple lemons~
Dicks pov

"I'm so going to be killed" "Not on my watch" "Damian you need to rest" I rub Damian's head "So do you" that was true I was tried but I need to leave before Bruce came in and saw me with Damian in bed without pants on.

"Let's get pants on first" I grabbed my boxers and pants and put them on and then handed Damian his boxers "Here" I flopped onto the bed on top of the blankets and sheets "Aren't you cold?" "Ya, but your dad" "True"

I feel Damian curl up beside me and put his head on my chest "I'm soo going to die" I fall asleep with Damian till "DICK" "Looks like he knows" "Will you be ok?" "Ya, go before he comes up here and put a shirt on"

I grab my shirt and put it on and walk downstairs "Yes" "I heard from a little bird"
"Witch one you have four" I get a bat glare in return "I heard that you had a little 'fun' with Damian and I'm guessing you woke up from having a bit more 'fun'"

I gulp "So, is it true?" I dropped my head "Yes, it's true" "Dick" "I understand if you want Damian to not live with me anymore and not let me visit" I just kept on rambling about thing he might not want me to do with Damian.