The Rebels' Temple

Back into the warp pad, but this time, with some new friends. Is it to soon to call them friends? I've never known barriers like that. It doesn't seem like the human knows that barriers like that even exist. I was only made a few years ago, but I can pass for a couple hundred with my knowladge. The view of the beach snaps my out of my thoughts. "C'mon! We live in that house up there!" The Amethyst said. "O- ok...." I replied. Everyone started to run up the beach twords some wooden stairs. Everyone exept for the Lapis Lazuli. "They're really energetic." I said to her. "Yup. I don't know how, but they are." She looks the same as she did when I first met her. We had finally got up to the shack when I noticed the design of the cliff. "That design........ Looks, familiar...." You say to yourself. You walk in the door. "Welcom to your new home!" The human shouted. "So, what kind of gem are you?" The human looked at me with curiosity. "I'm an Emerald. My gem is here on my stomach." You point to the whole in your suit where your square shaped gem is located. "Woah, cool! My gem is on my stomach too! I'm a Rose Quartz. This is garnet." He points to one of the gems lined up behind him. "The perma-fusion." I say under my breath. The peridot started laughing again. "This is Pearl," he continues on, ignoring the Peridot. "Amethyst, Peridot, and Lapis Lasuli." 'So I just call them by their gem, not to hard' you thought. "So, Rose Quartz," you start, the Pearl tenses up. "Uh, you can call me Steven." He says, looking at Pearl "Well, if you have a human name, I want one too! Call me.... (Y/N)!" You decide on a good name after thinking for a while "ok." Is all he says.. "Ok. Steven, what's that lion doing in here?" You ask. He looks over at his pink lion. "Oh that's lion." Steven says. "Wait, how did you know it was a lion?" The Peridot finally says something. "I knew I was getting this mission, so I studied up on earth concepts." You state like its nothing. "Huh." Is all she says. "Wow. This door-" you start, but before you could finish, the door opened. It opened to see a green room. Pearl stares in shock. "What the..." She trails off. I step inside the room. Gadgets golore. "I'll be right back." You say. You walked, stunned, into your room. Everyone stares at you as the door closed behind you. 

( guys I need to warn you, the chapter after the next, is going to problebly kill some of you. Death by fangirl. It will problebly kill me too. Anyways, I'll see you guys, in the next chaper!)