A nessage from Rose

"HOW ARE YOU HERE?!?!" The larger human said. He ran to her and hugged Rose Quartz, the original? Your still really confused about what's happening. "Look, I know you must all be confused, but I don't have long, so let me say this." The pink warrior started. "My Pearl, I can see you through his eyes, and I don't want you to cry over me. Know that I'm with you when Stevens with you. Garnet, thank you, for always trying Stevens way, even when it's rediculus. Amethyst, your so adventurous! Thank you for helping him try new things. Peridot, you are Stevens best friend, and I always knew you had this in you from the very beginning. Lapis, I'm glad you finally came out of your shell. And (Y/N), I can't wait to get to know you." And with that, she unfused back into Steven and his Lion. Everyone stared wide eyed at the little boy and his pet. Steven started to cry. "What. Just. Happened. Who was that?" You ask everyone. "That was Rose, Stevens mom." The peridot tried to explain the best she could as she comforts Steven. "Oh and she gave half of herself to the lion, then when she had Steven, she put the other half of herself into him, right?" Amethyst just nodded her head. "Omg, Steven I'm so sorry! I don't know what I would have don't without yellow diamond guiding me when I was made....." You hug Steven, and he hugs you back. You wipe away his tears. "No sense in crying for someone if that's not what they want, right?" You try and cheer him up. He nods, gets up, and finally stops crying. When all of your new friends calm down, you head back to the temple. When you walk through the door, Steven drags you over to where lapis and Peridot were standing. "(Y/N)! I'm going to introduce you three to my best friend Connie! She hasn't meet you yet!" He takes out his phone and calls someone.  He hangs up and says, "She'll be here in a minute." 

STEVENS POV 

Connies  finally going to meet my new friends! I wonder what she'll think of Lapis Peridot and (Y/N).... (Y/N) seems really cool, I think she's going to make friends with everyone! She is really down with earth culture. I wonder how? I didn't think Homeworld cared about Earth. Eh, who knows, I'll have to ask her later. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a knock at the door. 

(I'm sooooooo sorry for not updating sooner. Really busy like always, catching Pokemon like always, so I have to write really late if I'm gonna write at all. Forgive me please! Anyways, don't forget to send in questions and I'll see you guys, in the next chaper.)