Best. Room. Ever.

You hear the door shut behind you. You stare in awe to see gadgets and tech as far as the eye can see. But one of the best parts, was the huge dj set with huge speakers. You listened to human music all the time! You even played human video games when you had no assignment to fulfill. You had a three-monitor computer set up with a mic and a camera. You had a tablet too. And another one of the best part, you had a mini-fridge. You knew gems didn't need to eat, but you still wanted to try human food, regardless. You also didn't need sleep, but you had a bed, and a big flatscreen in front of the queen sized bed. You couldn't look away from any of it. You even liked the Emerald- green color of the walls. You didn't know what to do with any of it. You have heard of the human way of sharing videos. YouTube. But, you don't have one yet, so you sit down at your new computer and get to work. Once you finally figure out how to use the dumb computer, you acces the site and create a channel called (C/N) (channel name, if you don't have a YouTube channel, make up a name.) You sat back and looked at your new channel. You were proud of yourself. 'In practically human!' You think to yourself. You get up and walk out of your new, and awesome, room. You were greeted with the sight of Steven crying. "What happened?!" You yell. "L-lions m-m-missing!" Steven says between sobs. "Don't worry Steven, we'll find him." Says the Pearl, only then did you realize, every one of the gems were there. Comforting him. "Well? What are we waiting for? Let's go out and look for him!" You suggest. Everyone looks at you, and nods. "Let's go!" The Amathyst says, and with that everyone runs out the door.

(Sorry it's so short but I thought that was a good place to end the chapter, you guys are gonna hate me for the next chapter. Steven is one half of arose, what if... Lion had the other half?.... Anyways, I'll see you guys, in the next chapter.)