His choice: Connie, or You?

YOUR POV (That's new)

Peridot really helped me. Youre glad you can talk to her about Homeworld problems. Steven said he had a choice to make. You knew exactly what that meant. You, or Connie, he had said. You knew who he'd chose. He first meet you two days ago, him and Connie must've been friends for a while. They look so close. But you still had hope. You were determined (idk if Undertale fans will read this but yeah) to be his friend, if not more. "Hey guys, I have something to say." Steven sounded serious. "I've made a choice. Connie." Your heart sank as Serious Steven (😝) said her name. "I know you have a crush on me. Yes it's that obvious. And (Y/N) has a crush on me too. Wait, she said that in Truth or Dare. But Uhm- I've made my choice? Yeah I don't want to lose any friend ships though. Connie,"  You anticipated his answer. "I'm sorry." He walks over and puts his hand in yours. You were shocked, he chose you over your best friend? Connie looked shocked too.

STEVENS POV

Sure Connie and I are best friends, but, I don't know, I don't want to ruin that I guess. I really like (Y/N). She's great! She's smart, and she's got jokes! She's pretty, and fun. She's the best! I was pushed out of my thoughts when Pearl Anathyst and Garnet walked through the front door.

CONNIES POV

WHAT?!?! He chose her over me?! But I'm his best friend! He found her on the beach two days ago. Well, I'm happy for them! Mabey (Y/N) can learn human customs from this too! (Y/N) was blushing slightly. Then, the last three crystal gems came in the rough the front door.

PERIDOTS POV (Didn't see that comin, did ya?) 

Wow. Yes I'm jealous of (Y/N). No I'm not mad. Steven didn't even know how I felt, so I can't complain. But I'm happy for them! (Y/N)s first human boyfriend! I hear footsteps on the porch. They're busted. Pearl walks in looking astonished of Steven, Amathyst is laughing at Pearls reaction, and of course, Garnets smiling. I think everyone knows why. 

LAPISES POV

I chuckle. Wow. Whatever.

YOUR POV

Uh oh. It's the other crystal gems. Stevens gonna have a bad time (the references are strong with this one😋)with his grounding. Or are they not overprotective? Judging by Pearls reaction, she's gonna freak, Stevens grounded, and or I'm shattered. "Steven....." "Relax, I have a shield if she tries to come for you. Hehe." Cool. "Wait!" Steven summons his shield. I try my hardest to summon my  weapon. I haven't done it in forever, so it's hard, but I do it. I summon my gun.