Truth or Dare?

We decided it was best that we headed home because apperently Steven has motion sickness. We had gotten to the house on the beach. "What should we do now?" Connie asked the group. We all thought of something to do. "We should do truth or dare!!!!!" Steven suggested. We agreed offer Steven explained the game. Lapis just sat back and watched, you guess she's not one for games. You sat between Steven and Connie. "Peridot, truth or dare?" Steven asks the green gem on his right. "Uhm, truth!" Peridot decided. "Hmmm, if you could poof one gem in this room, who?" Steven asks, his face showing pure curiosity. "Lapis." With out a moment hesitation. Lapis didn't seem to care. "Connie, truth or dare?" The green girl asks her. "Dare!" "I dare you to....... Fuse with Steven and do a little dance!" That was, diffrent. The human fused with Steven. WAIT, THEY FUSED?!?! You thought that was impossible! But you completely forgot about that because you was to busy cracking up at their funny dance. Every one was laughing! Even Stevinnie, you just put their names together. "(Y/N), truth or dare?" Connie asks you. You think hard. "Truth!" You finally decide. "Do you have a crush?" "Describe 'crush'." "Someone you like romantically." She tells you. "Oh Uhm," you feel your face get hot again. "Yes." You say. "WHO?" She asks excitedly. "Sorry, that a second question, I can't answer that." You smirk. The game continues to go on for a while. Then, they ask, the question. You chose truth, big mistake. "Who's your crush?" Peridot asks you, making all the others exited, even Lapis. "DANGIT!" You yell out. "Steven." You say, flat out, and cross your arms. Everyone stares at you. "What, I had to answer truthfully, and I did." You sounded fine, but on the inside, you were freaking out. You got up and ran to your room. After a few minutes, you hear a voice at your door. "(Y/N)." Stevens voice calls out to you. "Go away Steven, I'm doing a YouTube video." You really were, you were doing the 'try not to cringe' challenge. "Hey guys! What's up! Today, I have a special video for you today. We are doing the Try Not To Cringe challenge. This is going to be hard." "(Y/N) let me in please." Steven has featured in several of your videos, and by some of the comments, they ship you. "No." You call over your shoulder. "Ok, I lied. That's next video. I just need to talk to you guys about something. Major confession time. You know Stevens at the door right? Yeah I have a crush." You tell them the story about truth or dare and what happened. "I'll see you guys later.... Bye." You stopped recording, and started the upload."(Y/N)." You sigh and let him I'm.