Does he like you?

You sigh and let him in. You go and sit in your bed. "(Y/N)-" "Why are you here?" You interrupt him, still looking down. "I came in here to say that there's no need to be embarrassed, or, or-" "Yes,  there is! A gem, a high ranked gem! Crumbling down by the sight of a fun loving, awesome half gem reble. I don't even know what this means Steven! I don't know what to do! And you don't like me back!" You were yelling at him, tears threatening to fall from your eyes. "Now who said I didn't like you?" He asks. "I just know you don't like my how I like you. I can see the way you look at me, and how you look at Connie." You spit out her name like acid. "Yeah, two completely diffrent looks. Do you know how I look at you?" He sits next to you on the bed. "Like a new friend. That's all." Tears fall from your eyes, blurring your vision. "No, not like that." He says, and you finally look over at him.

CONNIES POV

They've been in there for a while. Is he making any progress? What are they doing in there. "Do you think he's making any progress?" You ask the other two new gems. Lapis just shrugged. Peridot on the other hand, got up and banged on the door. "(Y/N)! Are you ok? Look, I know how you feel. A gem, the most loyal gem, comes to earth, and sees all these new things, feels all of these new feelings. You're confused, I get it. Just, come out and let us help you." I can see Peridots face. She has tears brimming her eyes. I can hear whispers in the other side of the door.Steven and (Y/N) come out. (Y/N) is sniffling, but she's not crying anymore, but smiling. Huh. Peridot and Steven sure know how to cheer someone up. "She ok now!" Steven announces. "Thanks Steven, for cheering me up. And I'm glad I have someone like you to talk to Peridot." (Y/N) says. Peridot and Steven say "No problem" at the same time. 

(Hope you guys enjoyed! And I'm sorry to say, this fanfic is soon coming to an end. Idk when, but soon. I'm creating a Dancetale fanfic and one more. Go to my other fanfic 'Underground Love' to check out all the voices and vote! You da best!)