Chapter 5

Jackson and I had spent the last hour getting to know each other better. Behind all the arrogance was a pretty decent guy. I almost went nuts when he told me he liked to read. I would've never pegged him as a bookworm. Although I was a bit skeptical.

“So what do you say? I'm not as bad as you think I am huh?” Jackson raised an eyebrow.

“Eh I guess. Somewhere deep deep deep I mean very deep down in that twisted soul of yours is a decent guy.” I chuckled.
“I know right.”

The sound of a phone going off filled the room.

“Who's that?” I said with curiosity.

“Nosey much? It's just my girlfriend.”

Girlfriend? What happened to your girlfriend when you basically pinned me against the wall?! What happened to your girlfriend when you kissed me?!
I needed to calm down. I don't know why I was acting like this.

“I'm kidding. You should have seen your face when I said that. Someone's jealous. Relax it was just my mom texting me saying her and my dad are working extra late.” Jackson gave a slight laugh.

“No. Why would I be jealous? You're not even my type.”

I might have lied about not being jealous. I was slightly jealous. Although I have no idea why. What's happening to me?

“Yah I don't believe you for one second. You just want me all for yourself. It's okay. There's plenty of Jackson to go around.”

“Whatever.” My eyes narrowed.

A loud growling sound interrupted the silence. It was the sound of my hungry stomach.

“Dang. How about we order Chinese?”

“Fine by me.” I said.

I practically squealed with excitement when the Chinese food arrived. I mean who wouldn't get excited about food. Food is life.

“You know I can feed myself right? My arms aren't broken.” I said rolling my eyes.

“I know but you have to take it easy.”

I grabbed the fork from his hand. “I am taking it easy.” I smiled.

“You have a really nice smile.” Jackson blurted.

Did he just compliment someone other than himself? Wow I'm surprised.

“Why are you so shy? You're seventeen years old. What is there to be shy about?”

“Because I'm insecure ya know. Afraid that people will judge me.” I put my head down.

“You don't have to be shy around me. I don't judge. I'll never judge you.” He lifted my chin with his hand.

I had this feeling that I couldn't explain. All I could think is why? We haven't known each other for that long. Why in the world was I feeling like this?

“O.. Oh.”

“Oh?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Sorry, I just don't know what to say. I've never experienced this before. It's overwhelming.”

“So you've never been this close to a guy before?”

“I've only ever hugged a guy before.” I let out a breath. “You kissing me and all this extra stuff is just too much. I'm not used to it. Can you just give me my crutches so I can go to my room please?”

“Sure.” A look of disappointment took over his face.

My thoughts scattered like puzzle pieces through my mind. We haven't even known each other for that long and he was already kissing me and stuff. It's completely out of my comfort zone.

I decided to go to sleep that night. Too much thinking was giving me a headache.

*******

I laid my clothes neatly across the bed.

“10:00a.m.” The clock read.

Great, I'm stuck in this house all day with Jackson. Putting that thought aside, I carefully made my way into the shower.

When I got out of the shower, the bra, underwear, T-shirt, and bottoms that laid on the bed were gone.

“What the?” I whispered to myself.

Ugh. That creep must have taken them. Just when I thought he changed. I can't go in his room with just a towel on. Oh well, I had other clothes.

I looked in my suitcase to pick out another outfit but all of my clothes were gone. He was playing one dangerous game here. I pulled myself together, wrapped my towel around myself very tight, and walked with my crutches into Jacksons room.

“Coming back for more I see.” That evil smirk formed onto his face.

“Why did you take my clothes?!” I yelled.

“What ever do you mean? What clothes?” Jackson played dumb.

“Please don't play dumb. I need to put some clothes on!! Plus my ankle is hurting!!!!” Anger inside me.

“If you want them, come and get them.”

“No! Give me my clothes, my towel is going to fall off!!” He was working my last nerve.

“I don't mind. Come get them.”

I made my way over to him. I was careful so my towel wouldn't slip. I reached for the clothes that dangled into his hand. He grabbed me with his other hand and pulled me in close.

“Let me go! This is all too much!!” I squirmed in his arms.

“But I really like you. And I know you like me. I'm irresistible. I mean who wouldn't like me.” Jackson whispered into my ear.

“No, you just want to get into my pants.” I was skeptical.

“I may be arrogant, but I'm not like that. I've never even had sex before.”

“Yeah well I don't believe you. Now hand me my clothes. And bring the rest to my room.”

Jackson looked like a sad puppy after I said that. At least I got my clothes back. I walked back to my room. He eventually came in with all my clothes folded and put them neatly back into my suitcase.

“Now was that so hard?” I said.

He remained silent and just walked out of my room.

Author:
Thank you for all of the reads so far! I know its not a lot but each read counts. I want to especially thank @TaylorWilliams689 for being my first vote. This chapter is dedicated to you. mention a user