Chapter 8

I hated to admit it, but I actually had a great time with Jackson last night. After we went to eat, we drove around Orlando. I showed him the best places to go. I had forgotten how beautiful Orlando had looked at night. The city was breathtaking.

I woke up to a Rose on my pillow with a card saying "still don't think you'll be mine?"

I did have some feelings for Jackson but it wasn't strong enough.

A knock at the door filled the silence of for room.

"Come in!" I said loudly.

"Good morning Saige." Priscilla said smiling that friendly smile.

"What's all this?" I asked.

"It was Jackson's idea. He thought you should be served breakfast in bed instead of getting up. Blueberry pancakes with bacon."

"Thank you so much. Be sure to tell him I said thanks."

"No problem." Priscilla said walking out of the room.

He made breakfast for me? Wow, no one has ever done that for me before. I noticed there was a little note under the plate.

"Strawberries are red, Blueberries are blue, here's some pancakes and bacon made specially for you. P.S I'm an awesome chef. Just be glad I didn't make Jackson shaped pancakes. Did you like my rose? Oh who am I kidding, of course you did. Xoxo Jackson." The note read.

That was the cheesiest thing I've ever read. Of course he would add some comment about himself in there. I set the card down and continued eating the nicely prepared breakfast.

A couple minutes later Jackson bursted into my room.

"Knocking would've been nice." I said.

"I'm your boyfriend. What do I need to knock for? I'm welcome anytime."

"Listen kid, you're not my boyfriend. You're in way over your head."

"Am I? Am I really?" He asked scooting closer to me.

I don't know why he feels the need to do this like every time.

"Why do you feel the need to invade my personal space?" I asked.

"Your personal space, is my personal space."

"No it most certainly is not. You can't just come into a pers..." I was interrupted yet again.

Jackson's soft lips crashed onto mine once again. The kiss was more intense, more passionate. My hands rested on his shoulders. I felt a spark, but I couldn't tell him that.

I pulled away out of breath. "OK, you seriously need to stop doing that." I said sternly.

"Why? You liked it though. What can I say? I'm a good kisser."

"N...no you're not." I stuttered.

"Ye...yes I am." Jackson laughed.

Was he seriously making fun of me stuttering? How mature.

"Later on, we're going somewhere. But it's a surprise so don't ask where or why."

"I wasn't going to ask that." I lied.
"Sure you weren't." He rolled his eyes.

*******

It was now 3:00p.m. I was now dressed and ready to go wherever Jackson was taking. Although he gave it away big time when he said wear a swimsuit under my clothes. I hope he didn't think this was a date. Oh who am I kidding? He totally thought it was a date.

The drive to I think the beach was silent. I was right as always. We pulled up to what looked like Cocoa Beach. My parents and I would come here all the time. I loved this place so much.

"Surprise!" He shouted.

"It wasn't much of a surprise. You gave it away." I shook my head.

"Well I can still yell surprise. Let's go. It's now four o'clock, and I would like to find a good spot."

"OK OK."

We ventured through the sandy shores looking for a perfect spot. I don't know how I was going to enjoy the beach though. My ankle was killing me and what if sand gets in this ugly cast? We finally found the perfect spot.

"Jackson?!" I called his name.

"Yes?"

"I can't go into the water. What if I get sand in my cast? Plus my ankle is killing me."

"I asked the doctor, he said your cast is waterproof. I also brought your painkillers."

"Why did you ask if my cast was waterproof?" I wondered.

"Because I've been planning this ever since you came over. You didn't think you would be cooped up in my house for two weeks now did you?"

He planned this all for me? Maybe he wasn't so bad after all.

"Well, maybe I did." I said taking off my shirt.

I wore a bathing suit top with some shorts to match. I wasn't comfortable with taking the shorts off. I felt like it would be revealing too much.

"You go ahead and check out the water. I want to soak up some sun first."

"Alright." Jackson said.

He took off his shirt and ran into the water. I couldn't help but stare at his abs and the way the sun hit them perfectly.

Author:
Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. There's plenty more to come. :)