1

I wake up and see my best friend Michael in a deep sleep on the floor with his shirt off.

I smiled and looked out my window. It was dark and I checked my phone to read the time. It said '3:28'.

I frowned at the fact that I know that these nightmares about..-

"Hey. You up again?" He asked climbing up to me and laughing a little.

I smiled and sighed. "Yeah. Another nightmare about it.." I said putting my head on his chest.

He kissed my head and rubbed my arm for comfort.

"Don't worry, you'll get there!" He said putting his head on mine.

He put on T.V for me as he started to close his eyes. I watched until the sun came up and it was time for school.

I was tired, real tired.

I woke up Michael and immediately checked his phone. He had five messages from his girlfriend, Harper.

I checked my phone and there was no notification like always...

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I walked to my room and saw Michael putting on his shirt then backpack.

He tossed my backpack over to me and we headed out the door. He drove to his girlfriend's house and we waited.

I was in the back seat of course..

"How long..?" I asked sighing. He turned his head to me and smiled. He opened his mouth to say something but Harper came in.

They smiled at each other and started to make out. I cleared my throat and the both pulled away.

They looked at me but Michael was smiling at me but Harper gave me a nasty look.

"Nerd!" She said sticking her tongue out at me. "Skank!" I yelled sticking my tongue out back.

We started going back and forth with the names until Michael screamed. "Hey! Listen, okay? You guys are immature and annoying as hell. So would you guys please shut up until we arrive at school!?" He asked yelling.

It was silent.

I crossed my arms and sat back. I heard him exhale and I couldn't help it anymore. "Whore..." I mumbled.

Then we went back and forth again.

***

We arrived at school at it was fifth period and next was lunch. I can't keep my eyes open anymore!!!

I walk to class and sit down. The bad girl in school, Jade came up to me and I felt my heart skip a beat.

I gulped as our faces were inches apart. "Move out of my seat, nerd!" She demanded, clenching her fist.

I have no idea what's she's talking about because I sit here every day. I chuckled nervously and she slapped me.

I gasped and held my cheek. Everyone in class was like 'dayyyymmm!!'

She grabbed me by the shirt and threw me on the floor. She sat down in my seat and pretended like nothing happened.

The teacher came in and saw that I was on the floor with a red cheek and the hem of my shirt was ripped and crumbled.

"What happened?" She asked picking me off the floor. No one said anything.

She grabbed Jade by the ear and put her in the detention room. That was basically her house.

She sent me home and I had the whole day to myself. Well, until Michael comes over with Brandon.

Brandon is Michael's older brother. I hate Brandon and I'll text you why...later.

I grab my backpack and searched for my diary. I panicked and looked everywhere for it.

I went crazy and called Michael. He said he didn't know and then someone else called me.

I picked up and called out an 'hello?'

They didn't answer and just hung up. I shrugged my shoulders and knew that I had to look for that book!