3

I check my phone and it's 11:32. Where the hell is this girl? I asked in my head. I hear footsteps and I saw a person who had one of these black burglar masks.

It looked like a girl's body.

"Hello?" I called out as the figure came closer.

The person was right in my face, so I had the urge ask who it was. So I did with my shaky ass voice.The person took off the mask, and it was Jade.

"Jade!?!" I yelled out. She covered my mouth with her hand and told me to shut up.

She released her hand and sighed. "I have your diary, and I will give it to you." She said taking the book out

My eyes glistened as I went to grab it. She pulled the book back and clicked her tongue repeatedly.

"Not just like that, nerd. You have to do something for me." She said smirking.

I was scared shitless but I can't show that I am. I cleared my throat and stood up straight.

"And what might that be, Kelso?" I asked folding my arms and pushing my head to the side.

(Yes, Michael Kelso frome 'that 70's show'! See what I did there? ;)

She looked around thinking and suddenly, her eyes brightened up.

"Kiss me!" She said smirking. My eyes widen at the fact that she bully's me and the bad ass girl in the school wants a kiss from ME!

"Excuse me....what?" I asked chucklng nervously. Her eyes turned dark.

"Did I stutter? I said kiss me!" She demanded. She came closer to me and I walked backwards.

I wanted to walk away but so many personal things are in that book. A picture of my mom and my little brother before they died in a car crash and so many more things.

"Well, are you gonna kiss me?" She asked impatiently. I gulped loudly and I came closer to her. She grabbed my waist and closed her eyes as I did the same.

I started leaning in but then..

"Scar! Get your ass out here!" I pulled away and she groaned. She took my hand and ran behind a dumpster.

"Listen nerd, if we can't kiss then you have to be my pretend girlfriend in front of my mom or else! Got it?" She asked.

"What, so you're like, blackmailing me?" I asked skeptically. She nodded and responded with 'basically'.

As I was about to leave, she pulled my arm down and we became face to face. "Tell anyone, and I'll make your life a living hell!" She said

I shook my head as in a 'yes I understand'. I was about to run out but I stopped and said.

"Oh, and spell 'meet' right next time!" I said smirking. I ran out and saw Michael looking for me.

"Yes?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled. "Ally?" He asked laughing a little bit. I nodded and went into my house.

~•●•~

I'm just in bed, staring at the ceiling and smiling. Yeah okay, mabey she did slap me but, guys, this is the girl I have always had feeling for.

And I wrote that in my diar- oh shit!

I grab my phone and turned it on. "Ahhhh!" I whispered as the light shined in my face. I lowered the light and texted Jade.

'What did you read so far!' I texted.

She responded five minutes later with 'that's a secret baby girl.. ;)