8

I woke up and felt something wet. Please don't tell me I pissed my pants!

I got up, and smelled it. "Oh my god!" I whisper in disgust.

I remember now, I had a wet dream! I run to my bathroom- man, never gets old....anyways, the shower was running so mabey someone left it on. I took off my clothes and with out looking, I went into the shower.

"Woah Scar, didn't know you had those bad boy!" I heard Michael say, talking about my breast. I panicked and covered myself.

"Michael, what the hell are you doing here?!" I asked yelling. He chuckled and got out the shower. I sighed and continued to take my shower.

I got out and realized that the competition is in five days. I wrapped my towel around me and went to my room. I went to my closet and got out a spongebob onesie, and of course my undergarments which was a lacey red bra and pantie.

I put on 'The Flash' and in the middle of the episode, I got a text from D.J. How the hell did her get my number?

Wanna come and chill wit me? ~ D.J

I smile and texted back a yes. I took Michael's car and drove to the drug store and got cotton candy, chips, candy, per popped popcorn and soda. I drove to Kelso's house and knocked on the door and there stood Kelso.

"What do you want, nerd?" She asked piercing her eyes into my soul which made me shiver.

"Uhh, where's D.J?" I asked trying to look pass her and into the house. Everywhere my head went, her's would do the same.

"Why would you want to know where my brother is? He doesn't give a damn about you because no-one does and you're just a little bi-" she was cut off by D.J.

"Hey Scar, come in my room. Ooohhh, I see you have snacks.." He said smirking. He looked down and Kelso and his smirk quickly turned into a serious face.

I went pass Kelso and went into D.J's room. I smirked, knowing that this is the room where I fucked her brother and it felt so good. And manly where I got my revenge obviously.

"Hello? Earth to Scarlett!" D.J said waving and snapping his hand in my face, snapping me out of my dirty thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked looking up at him. He smiled and ran his fingers through my head.

"Man, if only you were straight.." He whispered biting his lip. "But I asked what did you want to watch..." He said continuing.

I thought and said G.B.F. I love that movie! We sat on his bed and played games with our food like for instant, I throw a popcorn at him and he has to try to catch it in his mouth.

*Kelso's P.O.V*

I was downstairs on the couch and I heard laughing and moaning so I got so pissed so I ran upstairs and opened the door to see that Scarlett was giving D.J a back massage.

I sighed in relief and D.J asked what's wrong so I just shook my head and closed the door. I ran back downstairs and took a nap on the couch..

I wake up looking down at myself to see that I'm in a tuxedo. Smoke comes closer to me but the clears and there stood my Scarlett. I smile and she puts out her hand for me to grab it. I grabbed it and she pulled me up from the smoke.

"Kelso, you're the one for me!" Scarlett exclaimed. I gasped and smiled even wider.

"I love you and I want us to be together forever!" I said inches away from her face. As we were about to kiss, she took three steps back away from me.

"Catch me before it's too late." She whispered as she disappeared in the smoke again. I frown as I run everywhere into the smoke to try and find her.

But what does she mean by that? A strange voice over had appear saying "Jade! Wake up!" about maybe four times. I felt a smack on my face and automatically woke up.

"Dude, are you okay?" asked D.J. I nod and go to my room. I have to text someone..

*Scar's P.O.V*

I go back home and start practicing on the song I'm gonna be singing for the competition. I chose 'Skyscraper' by Demi Lovato because I just love her songs.

I sing until I hear a knock on my door. "Come in!" I call out. They come in and it was Hazel, and she had a sad face on.

"What's wrong, Haze?" I asked sitting on my bed with her.

She started to cry which made me worry. "Haze...?"

"Remeber how I told you that I don't know who the father is?" She asked in a low voice. I nodded.

"Well...the father is Brandon.." She said balling her eyes out and apologizing. I shot up from my bed and tears started threatening to fall.

"No....you whore! Get out of my house! How could you do that to me?!" I asked crying painfully.

"I'm sorry Scarlett. Please I really like you!" She pleaded. I think I like her too but she is pregnant with the douche bag aka my ex-boyfriend.

"Get out..!" I demand. She frowned and left. I was so hurt that I couldn't even finish the song.

I hate my life!

~~~~~~~~~§§§§§§~~~~~~~~§§§§~~~~~

Yo wassup!? Short but yeah....sorry I hope you enjoyed and btw I think this is gonna be a short book or aiming like that...byeeeeee

AGAIN SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS