2

I searched and searched but I couldn't find it. I heard a knock on my door and I ran to it. I opened it and there stood Brandon and Michael.

"Sup?" Brandon greeted...kind of.

I just glared and didn't say anything. I looked over to see Michael and Harper. Oh my god, what the hell is she doing here? I gave Michael a questioning look and he shrugged.

They all came in and Michael just stood in front of me. I looked around awkwardly until I broke the silence.

"Sooo..." I said popping my tongue.

He smiled with his pearly white teeth showing once again. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"I have exiting news!" He said. I cocked my head to the side and furrowed my eyebrows together.

"I'm giving my virginity to Harper!" He said blushing a little. My eyes widen at the thought.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Michael!?" I asked yelling. He flinched at my words which made me feel bad.

He frowned.

"I'm sorry Mike, but you can't not do it with her. She's a slut. I've seen her put and actual popsicle in her!" I said cringing.

He gave me a what-the-hell? look. I pierce my lips together, know that sound wrong. Oh no Michael, I'm gonna bang your girlfriend!

"Yeah, don't ask!" I said before patting him on the shoulder and going past him. I walk to my room anf open the door.

And what do I see you ask? I see Harper and Brandon banging on my bed. I ahut the door and put my back against the door. Michael comes up to me and give me a questioning look.

"Uhh, don't go in there!" I said panicking. He laughed a little.

"Don't be silly, Scar!" He said moving past me to open the door. All I can see is Michael freeze and no more moaning.

Now, I have never heard Michael curse in my life but when I tell you that he cursed a bitch out, he cursed a bitch OUT!

He shut the door and ran out my door. I sprinted towards the door and yelled out Michael's name. I turn on my heels and run to my door. I open it to see them putting on their clothes.

"Why in my bed though!?" I asked yelling. I shut the door and went out my house.

~•●•~

It's been two hours and I still can't find Michael. I walk to the beach and see him sitting on the wet sand. I frowned seeing my bestfriend in pain hurts.

I walked on to the sand and cursed everytime I had to walk on this god awful hot ass sand.

"You son of a bitch!" I yell out holding my left foot. I look around to see kids and parents look at me like I had three heads.

I saw this one chubby white kid looked around five, drop his sand out of his bucket and run to his mom. She hugged him and flipped me off. I did the same and went to Michael.

I sat next to him, wiping the tears off of his cheeks. I put my head on his right shoulder and my arm around his left one.

"How could she do this to me?" He asked looking at me deeply with his red puffy eyes.

I shrugged.

"Well, she spreads her legs and there it is, it's just right there. It's like a light!" I looked at him and he had a are-kiddding-me-right-now?

"Scar, you're not helping!" He said curling his knees up to his chest as he dug his face into his arms. I rubbed his back for comfort.

"I know. I'm really sorry, Mike. Mabey she wasn't good enough for you. Your ex is slut and your brother's a douche!" I said shrugging.

I saw him get up. "You don't know how to me seirous with me, Scarlett!"

I got up as well. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. For real this time!" I said dusting of the sand off my ass. Hey, you do it too!

My phone buzzed and it was a blocked number texting me. It's says: I have your diary. So if you want your precious book back, meat me in the ally way at 11:00 on Merah st."

My eyes widened. I ran to Michael and showed him the text. "Oh my god!" He said with his eyes widened as well. I scratched my hair. "Yeah, I know!" I said frowning.

"They spelled 'meet' wrong!" He said laughing. I sucked my teeth and smacked his arm. "You idiot!" I shouted.

I looked at the text once more. "So, are you going?" He asked skeptically, cocking his eyebrow.

"I don't know." I said. And as I said that, my phone buzzed again. "And come ALONE!" I read out loud.

We exchanged worried looks as I told him I'll go alone.

"Okay. And Scar, please tell them how to spell 'meet' properly!" He demanded. I chuckled and nodded my head okay.

I walked away from the beach and to my house.

Oh god!