9 (Short Smut Chapter)

I wake up to the spongebob theme song and I see that D.J's watching spongebob.

"D.J, what the hell are you doing here?" I asked in a raspy voice. He turned his body to look at me.

"I thought I'd stop by because Michael told me that you were hurting." He said climbing onto my because looking at me very deeply in my eyes with his icy cold blue eyes.

He jumps on me and I fall back on my back as I laugh from him tickling me.

"Stoooooopp! I can't breath!" I say as I laugh even harder.

He sits on my waist and stops tickling me. I take my last laugh and then it became serious. He lowered his head and kissed me. I was taken by surprise so I just kept my eyes open and my lips puckered. Before he pulled away, he kissed me on last time. He slowly pulls away with his eyes still closed and then opens it.

"You're so sexy." He whispered to me as he bites his lip seductively. I blush and he runs his hand down my stomach and stops at my shorts line while he still looks at me. He continues his hand to run down to my thigh and lifts my leg up all the way and kisses my chest and down my stomach leaving wet kisses behind.

"Scarlett, I need you so bad please!" He beggs as he lets my leg down and comes back up to my neck followed by my moans. "D.J... I don't kn-" I got cut of from D.J begging still kissing my chest.

"Oh fuck!" I whisper. I look around with just my eyes and finally said fine. I barley got to say yes and he rips my shorts as well as my panties altogether. The shorts and panties were still on me but they were ripped down the middle. He licks his hand and puts it on....him.

He rams himself into me and I let out a scream. He goes deeper and deeper until I scream. I hear a knock on my door and I push him off me. I heard a loud this and I see that he slides under my bed. I walk to my door and stick my head out.

"Are you okay?" I see Parker and Kasey standing there but Parker asked me. I shook my head yes and asked how did they get in and they responded with "Michael".

I roll my eyes. "Look guys I have to go because my dog is giving birth and I'm....masturbating so get the hell out!" I demanded. I closed my door and turn around and saw D.J just laying there with his member up and hard as a rock. I sigh and thought about Kelso, Brandon, and Hazel. I ran to him and stuck him in me.

"Oh god that hurts!" I whisper. I hop up and down and go back and forth and it felt so good!

He grabbed my waist and thrusted hard and fast into me.

I felt a knot in my stomach and suddenly it went away. He stopped and pulled out. I thought we were done but he flips us over and slams into me so hard it hurt with so much pain with a little pleasure.

"Oh my god D.J!!!" I screamed so loud that it filled my room. I was so ready to give up because it was hurting and it felt good at the same. "I give up!" I say as he stops. He looked so out of breath as well was I. 

I moved my leg a little bit and my woman-hood started to hurt really bad. "You wanted me so bad and you went H.A.M!!! Now it hurts to move!" I say touching it. He touches my swollen lips and I smack 'em away. He smirked