11

I wake up and see that Camila is next to me....NAKED! I start to panic as I look around and saw so many people sleeping on the floor and one guy on the bed.

I froze as I looked down, only to see myself naked! My breathing was heavy and I was shaking, trying to figure out what the hell  happened!!!

I see my clothes ripped up on the floor and as well as Camz clothes. I pick up my phone and texted D.J to see if he could pick me up. I slowly try to get out of bed, but I felt a hand grab my wrist.

I slowly turned my head only to see Camila smiling and stretching. "Where are you going?" She asked sitting up with the blanket covering her breast with the blanket still.

I laughed nervously and said I had to go. She frowned and got up to put on her clothes. "Camila, do you have any idea...what the hell happened last night?" I asked her.

She laughed. "Oh, I know what happened!" She said smirking. She sat on the bed and told me everything.

"You know, you got drunk at the party. I was a little tipsy and you came on to me and we started making out and stuff....happened.." She said smiling.

I got it! It all started coming back to me. My phone dinged and it was D.J saying...  Be there in a min ;)

I shook my head with a smile and put my phone down. I looked over at Camellia and she looked mad / jealous.

"Who's that?" She asked. I stuttered. "Oh...y'know...my guy friend."

She got up put on the rest of her clothes and headed out the door. So...just like that? You just fuckin' up and leave? Dafaq?

There was a little paper folded up and I grabbed it and read it. It says.

REMINDER: On  Oct. 7th, we are leaving to go to India for the music contest. So good luck but most importantly....HAVE FUN!!!!

Shit! That's Micheal's birthday! Fuck, fuck, fuuuuck!!!

I get dressed with my ripped pants and I go outside to see if Camila was outside but she wasn't.

"Hard night?" I hear a voice say. I turn around and there I see..D.J.

I smile awkwardly and he smiles back with his perfect sparkly white teeth. "Ummm.....where's your sister?" I asked cocking an eyebrow. He shruggs

"We haven't heard from her in a while." He says rubbing the back of his neck. I nod looking away. Silence.

"So, uh, look I'm really sorry about....y'know...banging you...hard." He said trying to be serious but then snickers.

My eyes grow wide. "When?!?!" I asked freaking out. "Yesterday or last week?" I asked. Silence again.

"....Both...." He said biting his lip nervously. This can't be. Me and Camila had sex. So how can......OH FUCK!!!!

"WE HAD A THREESOME!?!?!?!?!??!" I yell loudly. He flinched at my yelling.

"Y-yes.." He said. I almost fainted! I slapped his arm, wanting to punch him. "Dude....I'M A LESBIAN! I don't like guys that was only a.......2 time thing!!!" I screamed even louder.

I felt sick to my stomach. I ran inside the house and went to the bathroom. I keeled down and threw up. When I was done I got up and rinsed out my mouth. I found a pack of gum inside the cabinet and put on in my mouth.

I went out the house but something caught my eye. Kelso was kissing Camila!!!

FML I swear!!! Ugh!!!

Quick update. Terrible I know but I tried!!!! Peace.....OOOUUUUTTTT!!!!!!