6

Yo! What's up guys? Sorry I haven't been on top of this book like that but daaaayyaammm you guys look sexy. Lol sorry...ignore me. This chapter is kinda short but next chapter I will make it longer, promise. The reason why I haven't been updating because I'm still punished. I'm sneaky like that LOL. anyways,....ENJOY!

"Wake up, Scarlett!" I heard a voice say. I gave my eyes sometime to really open up. I saw it was Kelso's mom. What the hell?

"Oh hey, Jasmine!" I greeted trying to hide the fact that I don't know what the hell is going on here..

She walked to the kitchen and I followed her.

"So, how did I get here?" I asked as I watched her make pancakes. She smiled and flipped the pancake.

"D.J" She said still smiling. "Sup mom and Scarlett?" He said kissing his mom on the cheek. That made me smile the he cane over to me. He winked and went passed me.

"So, you and Jade? What's going on?" she asked before putting it on the plate. I panicked, knowing that I can't tell her, but I wanted to tell her oh so bad!

"To be honest, I don't know..." I said shrugging. She called the boys downstairs and served me and all six of the boys. I ate and washed my dish. Kelso came down and looked at me, annoyingly.

"What the hell is she doing here?" She asked Jasmine. Jasmine looked shocked.

"Well, this is you girlfriend, Jade!" She said sternly. Kelso looked confused and even more angrier

"She is not my girlfriend, and she never will be!" She said before storming out the door. It was silent until Parker said something.

"I'll go talk to her!" He said before running out. I turned around and looked at Jasmine.

"You lied to me?" She asked with hurt in her voice. I automatically felt guilty. I looked down and and she told me that she doesn't know where I can stay, but not here. So I left.

I walked to school and sat in the back row while everyone laughed at me. I got to school pretty late so I have no clue what anybody has heard.

The intercom went on and it sounded like Kelso's voice.

"If you want me to read more, come to the cafeteria to hear!" She said sounding ecstatic. I frowned while everyone laughed at me still.

What the hell is she talking about?

After fifth period was done, the bell rang which means it's time for lunch. Everyone ran out the door, as I was too.

"Ms. Kade!" I heard the teacher call out. I swore under my breath and faced her.

"Yes?" I asked sucking my teeth. She smirked and exhaled.

"All the time, I hear you sing beautifully in my class. How would you like to have a singing career?" She asked smiling widely.

My eyes lit up and I freaked out.

"Really?!" I asked jumping up and down with excitement.

"Yeah! My friend Lauren has a studio and she works with celebrities and people who want to become famous. So, what do you think?" She asked, making my breath caught up in my throat.

I nodded brutally. I heard cheering and I ran out the door. We saw everyone in a circle surrounding Jade, holding up my diary, putting a lighter next to it while everyone shouts 'DO IT!"

I panicked and as the fire came closer to my book, the sprinklers and the alarm came down and everyone ran and screamed. They dropped Jade and ran. The principal came out and pulled Jade's ear, taking her to his office.

The sprinklers turned off and I soaking wet. (Not in that way!)

I can't believe that she read my things and tried to burn it. My house now my book? Come on!

"Scarlett Kade, in my office now!" The principal demanded. I walked to his office and he told me to sit down...next to Jade..

"What is going on with you two!?" He asked yelling. I looked down and there was just silence. Then I spoke with tears in my eyes.

"Sir, I've been going through so much shit! My mom and brother passed away, I lost my bestfriend, I sorta got blackmailed, my house burnt down, I barely got to stay and Jade's house but I got kicked out by her mom, then I come to school, this is happening and I just don't want to do this right now. I did nothing to anyone and everyone is messsing with me...I just want to be alone please! And listen, if anything, don't suspend Kelso, if anyone should be suspended, it should be me.." I said already having a water fall with my tears.

Kelso and the principal looked at me shockingly. I ran out the school, ignoring the security.

"Scarlett, wait!" I heard Jade call out. I ran faster as I heard one more call out by Jade. "Scarlett, watch ou-" and that's the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

Worth it!