THE SEQUEL: Chapter 2

A/N: Oh. My. Gosh. >///< I didn't expect a response like this at all. The fact that after so much time I am still getting votes and comments makes me so happy. Sure, there are a bunch of stories with much more, but mine being more popular then I could have ever imagined is so awesome! I can't thank you guys enough! Sorry for the long time in between, but truth be told my creativity is running low on this one. Probably mostly going to be fluff :3 If there is something you want to see, don't be afraid to message me and tell me! I would like the ideas! Enough of me rambling (I'm sure the majority skipped it anyway) and enjoy!

Hiccup enjoyed life in the Land of the Dead way more than upstairs. So many things made it better.

There was always some sort of party going on. Mostly at the tavern. There was no way someone could be bored there.

Also the people were quite humorous. It's like dying livened people up, as strange as that may sound.

And of course there was Jack. Hiccup doesn't know why he fell for the spirited young corpse. It just happened.

Hiccup watched as Jack laughed and joked with one of the skeleton regulars. The tavern was so loud Hiccup could barely hear anything that was being said by the pair, but he didn't care. He was having fun all the same.

Jack looked over at Hiccup with a smile. "You ready to head home?"

Hiccup nodded, repressing a yawn for the fifth time that night. Since Hiccup had arrived at the Land of the Dead, it has been an almost nonstop party. Everyone was so excited for the two of them. Some even called it a real like Romeo and Juliet. But, even though they still both technically died, they lived happily ever after.

Jack took hold of Hiccups hand and led him through the crowd and out the door. Instantly the hot, muggy air changed to a nice cold, stale one. After all, underground didn't have much of a breeze.

Maybe in any other situation Hiccup would have taken note of the small things that made the Land of the Living better. Like the air. Or the sky. Or the cute animals that still had fur. But all Hiccup could see was Jack at the moment.

"Jeez, I didn't know you could go three days," Jack laughed. "I pictured you as the kind of guy who would pass out after twenty four hours."

"If I wasn't so tired I'd hit you right now," Hiccup yawned.

Jack smiles warmly and draped an arm around Hiccup's small shoulders. "Well, you can sleep as long as you want now. Wait, you'll let me sleep in the same bed, won't you?"

Hiccup blushed at the sudden question. "Y-yeah, I guess," Hiccup stuttered, looking towards the ground. "Just don't try anything."

Jack laughed and kissed the top of Hiccup's head. "Wouldn't dream of it. Okay, that was a lie maybe I would dream of it." Hiccup jabbed Jack in the ribs with his elbow and Jack laughed again. "But I would never want you to be mad, so of course I won't do anything."

"Good," Hiccup said with a smile. They walked into the door and Hiccup immediately went and laid down on the bed.

"Jeez, at least take off your shoes," Jack said, slipping off the boy's shoes for him. Jack looked up and noticed Hiccup was already sound asleep. Jack smiled and crawled into bed, staring at the smaller boy's sleeping face.

He couldn't believe how lucky he was.

xxx

Hiccup woke up to being engulfed. Jack had both arms wrapped completely around him and Hiccup's face was pressed against Jack's chest. Hiccup sighed. Jack sure loved to cuddle.

Hiccup began to attempt to untangle himself from the other's limbs, but it seemed like the more he struggled, the tighter Jack held on.

"Damn it, Jack," Hiccup grunted, trying to snake his way around his arms to no avail. "I swear to Thor if you're awake I'm going to punch you."

A small smile appeared on Jack's face and Hiccup rolled his eyes. "Jackass."

Jack laughed, opening his eyes and pulling Hiccup even closer. "Oh come on. Lighten up, Hic."

Hiccup raised an eyebrow. "Hic? You've never called me that before."

Jack shrugged. "Can't give my fiancé a little nickname?"

Hiccup blushes slightly, still not used to the idea. "Whatever.. Frost."

Jack laughed. "Frost?"

"Yeah, what's your last name anyway?"

"Overland," Jack asked slightly confused.

"Well, it should be Frost."

"And why is that?"

"Because, you're like a Jack Frost. You know, snow sprite that brings snow," Hiccup said with a shrug. "Since when you go to the Land of the Living you use snow..." Hiccup shook his head, red in embarrassment. "Sorry, that sounds really stupid."

Jack smiled and kissed the top of Hiccup's head. "Nothing you say sounds stupid to me, Hic."