Under pressure

Wheeljack ran through the ground bridge to hide his embarrassment he felt at the moment. He could literally feel the shame rising in his cheeks, he wanted to burry his face into a wall but he forced himself not to do. He promised himself never to deny that he loved Ratchet. The wrecker shook his head because he realized he would lie to his one and only pal Bulk.
For Primus sake, why have I done this? And couldn't Smokescreen knock on the door? Now he knows my little secret I had for such a long time. Nevertheless he will publish it. I'm sure he will. Oh Primus, please let him shut up the whole day..., Wheeljack begged in his mind. But Smokescreen was one of those Bots who never stayed quiet. The wrecker let out a deep sigh of frustration as he heard someone behind him. He couldn't resist to clench his fists whilst he let a low growl to hear. His attention wandered back to the way in front of him as he felt some unusual heat in this area. Wheeljack shivered a bit before he heard a loud strange noise and his pal who shouted at someone. He didn't hesitate so he transformed into his alt mode, sped up and saw Darksteel (if you forgot, he is a cloned Predacon) fighting with Bulk. Wheeljack's course direction change immediately and aimed now at the Predacon. He sped up his pace even more.
"Jackie, what are you doing?!" Bulkhead sounded quite concerned when he saw Wheeljack driving past him to the Con's location.
"No worries, Bulk. I'm prepared", the white wrecker replied through his com-link. Only some meters before he could crash into Darksteel he transformed back in his normal mode, took a run-up and jumped at his opponent. Shortly before he landed on his enemie's back he took his swords out and stabbed both through Darksteels shoulders - Energon started to leak out fast and covered the floor with its shiny blue colour. It wasn't easy for him to hold his balance on this wild beast so Wheeljack decided to jump down and turn around but he was too slow as the massive paw of Darksteel pinned him down. The grip tightened quickly whilst the Predacon ripped out the swords of his shoulder as the mech could hear firing blaster. Smokescreen and Bulkhead began to shoot at the Predacon to lure him to them so Wheeljack could free himself easily. Which surprisingly worked. Darksteel roared loudly, then he started to spit fire at the Autobots. Wheeljack picked up one of his fallen swords before he went under the giant beast's belly and cut it open in an oddly satisfying way.
It's been a long while since I fought against a Predacon...
He moved fast and ran back to Smokescreen and his pal who were still shooting at their opponent. Unexpectedly Smokescreen started to ask Wheeljack some questions which he already wanted to avoid in his whole life.
"Is this true?", Smokescreen asked the wrecker whilst aiming his blasters at Darksteel.
"Shut up right now." Wheeljack growled.
"I mean you and Ratchet-"
"I said shut up or shall I kill you next?!?"
"No, thanks."
"Fine. And stay quiet!"
But Wheeljack was sure it that it wouldn't be the last question for today.
Darksteel surrendered after a long time shooting at him, he knew he was inferior so he gave up.
"Phew", Bulkhead said as he transformed his cannons back into his servos. "He was a worth opponent. Thanks for your help, Jackie."
"Always there for ya." Wheeljack smiled but when he realized Smokescreen's intense glare at him he turned around towards him.
"I gonna call Ratchet for ground bridge", he added and com-linked his lover. The wrecker shivered whenever he said »Ratchet«. After a moment they got back at the base safely.
"Thanks for the bridge, Sunshi-, Ratchet...."
Ugh so close..... Wheeljack felt the shame rising in his cheeks as he looked quickly to Smokescreen.
"IT'S TRUE! YOU CAN'T DENY IT ANYMORE!!", Smokescreen shouted at Wheeljack victoriously. Ratchet and Bulkhead looked confused at the young Bot in front of them because they didn't understand what he was talking about.
"I SAID SHUT UP OR YOU'RE CLOSE TO EXPLODE!!!!", Wheeljack overreacted and stood face to face with his teammate.
"Since when do you have feelings for him? How was the kiss? Will you two be sparkmates soon?" Smokescreen perforated the wrecker with all these questions. Wheeljack facepalmed before he left the main hangar and went to his accommodation for some silence.
"Oh Smokescreen", Ratchet huffed annoyed. "Could you stay quiet for at least... one day, please?!?" After the medic followed Wheeljack, Bulkhead wanted to know from Smokescreen what happened.
"Oh Primus...where should I start?", he asked himself before he began to tell the little story of the wrecker and the medic.

#Sorrynotsorry guys. (*˘︶˘*) I wasn't sure but I wanted to let go into something lewd? Idk maybe..... what do you guys think?