Shut up and sleep with me

Author's Note:
ATTENTION:
CONTAINS SEXUAL MATURE
-
Bc the most of you said I should do a dirty chapter...I gonna do it. So for everyone who doesn't like dirty stuff: DON'T READ IT, OKAY.
For everyone who loves that: enjoy :'3
(I'm sorry if something sounds pretty unrealistic but I guess you could imagine it pretty well)

×

Ratchets breath became faster. Wheeljack was just directly in front of him, grinning widely, having his servos laid down on the medics hips and was just »dressed« with a towel.
"What's up, Doc? Why so silent?", the wrecker questioned with a lewd tone in his already seductive voice.
"Wheeljack, not here, okay? I...I don't want to get caught..."
Ratchets voice shivered and he was quite uncertain about his lovers intention. Everyone knew Wheeljack: Whenever he intended something he gonna do it, no matter what would happen later. The door was just behind Ratchet as he pressed himself against it to signaling his teammate that he didn't want to do it in the bathroom.
"Whe-",  he tried to say but he suddenly felt a pair of lips on his own. The grip around his hips tightened and although he enjoyed the feeling he could sense that someone was obviously lurking. Ratchet ignored Wheeljack and opened the door in rage, seeing Smokescreen right behind there.
"Ugh-", Smokescreen stammered, noticing Ratchets anger and Wheeljack, who was just dressed with a towel around his lower abdomen.
"Piss off", Ratchet said angrily and gave the young soldier the 'death look'. Shortly after the awkward situation Ratchet and Wheeljack were alone again. For the rest of the night. The door opened when the medic left the bathroom, already walking to his accommodation. Wheeljack, who was a bit irritated, finished what he started.

Ratchet was sitting on his berth in his room, looking down at the floor to clear his head a little. He sighed. Something in his mind said that this night will be a quite short one. Just a few minutes later someone knocked on the door. Obviously Wheeljack. A smile appeared on his faceplate when he let his lover enter his room. Afterwards the white soldier locked the door again to get around of unexpected 'visitors'.
"Sunshine~", the wrecker whispered seductively, standing right in front of Ratchet and kissing him passionately. Love was filling the accommodation's inside. The feeling of the light grip on Ratchets hips appeared again when Wheeljack pulled him closer, wrapping his arms around his waist. "We had to wait too long...We should finish what we started." His servo stroked the medics cheek who blushed again. Ratchet hadn't loved someone so intensely since...he didn't know. This night will be the best one yet.
"Jackie~", the Doc-Bot said quietly while he smirked.
"Oh, someone said my name. I know it's bothering you to say my nickname, Doc." A grin appeared on Wheeljacks face.
"Heh, yes. But nevertheless it's fitting you perfectly." A chuckle.
"Aw, how cute. Your chuckle is adorable."
"Ugh."
Wheeljack didn't hesitate and kissed his teammate once more just with more fierce. Ratchet couldn't resist to return the kiss. The pair of lips from his lover began to trail down his neck slowly as the medic closed his optics and moaned a bit. The feeling his lover produced made him shaking lightly as he grabbed Wheeljacks arms to not lose his balance. Suddenly he felt his soft blanket underneath him when he got pinned down on his berth by the wrecker. A little bit of shame was rising in his cheekplates and he tried to look away but Wheeljack didn't let him. His kisses wandered more and more downwards, closer to Ratchets private regions while the medic angled his legs. He had his arms wrapped around the wreckers neck and tensed his body to avoid something unexpected.
"You don't need to hold yourself back, Sunshine", Wheeljack whispered grinning, feeling the tension of Ratchets body.
"What? I don't know what you're talking about." The medic smirked as well while he let his fingers trail along the wreckers chassis just to seduce him more and more.
"Oh damn, I love that", Wheeljack said and looked deeply into his lovers optics only to kiss him again. His hands began to wander downwards, softly stroking Ratchets lower abdomen.
"I know the way you like it. Let me freak you out..." The wrecker kissed the medics neck once more and during this his one hand was rubbing his panel slowly. A quiet moan left Ratchet which sounded like music for Wheeljack but he wanted more.
"Ahh~" Ratchet groaned, closing his optics to focuse on the feeling.
"Yesss, louder, Sunshine~" He could feel the warm breath of Wheeljack when he was whispering into his audio. His seductive voice made him trembling again although he wanted to avoid it. Wheeljack used the chance to do everything with Ratchet. As the medic felt the soldier's tongue on his neck he sightly tilted his head to allow his teammate more space.
"Mhmmm~" Wheeljack couldn't resist to lick roughly along the Doc-Bot's neck while a strong desire overwhelmed him.
Ratchet could feel the eagerness coming from his lover and chuckled in a dirty way.
"You can do whatever you want to, I dare you", he said smirking.
"Oh trust me, Sunshine, I'll do things which you never expected. Just relax." Wheeljack grinned widely.
"I just...can't relax...it feels so good when you play with me..."
"Good, that's what I wanted~" The wrecker kept on what he was doing while he rubbed the medics panel a bit faster. A lot of moans came from Ratchet time by time which turned him more on and made him more eagerly. His spark was pounding with love as he began to bite the Doc-Bots neck gently, not intending to hurt him.
"Wheeljack, the vampire", Ratchet said to tease his mate.
"Heh~" Wheeljack looked down at him with a smirk, saying: "I'm waiting, Doc~"
Suddenly he felt the medic kissing him assertively while he let out his spike. Wheeljack's servo grabbed automatically Ratchets spike and rubbed it in a teasingly way, awaiting his lovers reaction with a lewd grin on his face. A light blush appeared on the medic's faceplate when he felt the wreckers digits wrapped around his spike and he also couldn't hold back himself anymore as he started to moan more intensely.
"W-Wheeljack~", he stammered under his feelings.
"Yes?~"
"I...I can't take it...a-anymore~"
"What? Why? You look so sexy when I play with you~", Wheeljack replied chuckling and didn't intend to stop what he was doing.
"Ahhhh~" Ratchet moaned lightly, grabbing the blanket under him to avoid losing his control. A tongue was touching his chestplates and as he looked downwards he could see Wheeljack licking them while the soldier was still rubbing his spike.
"Mhhhmm~" The wrecker made some seductive noises while his tongue was running along the Doc-Bot's chassis. He could literally feel how Ratchet was trying to hold back his shaking body. Because the only thing he couldn't handle was the strong feeling which Wheeljack unleashed.
"Dammit~"
"What's up, Sunshine?", the wrecker asked and raised smirking an optic ridge.
"The f-feelings~", Ratchet answered, his voice was trembling a little. "Just do it-"
"Do it?~"Wheeljack grinned widely.
" Yes, frag me...~"
"Your wish is my command~", the wrecker whispered directly into the Doc-Bot's audio. "Just turn around, so I can do it better~"
Ratchet didn't hesitate and laid down on his chest, looking down at his own servos. He secretly awaited for this moment since a long time but they didn't find the moment to be alone for at least an hour. And now they have a full night for their 'sexual games'. Hands were grabbing his hips again but tighter than before when Wheeljack knelt down.
"Be prepared~", was all he said then he pushed his spike into his lover with a loud groan. Ratchet gasped quietly but he enjoyed every move the soldier behind him did.
"Ngh~" The medic closed his optics once more, moaning loudly while Wheeljack let his servos sliding along Ratchets chassis.
"Does it feel good?", the soldier questioned greedy and began to thrust slowly just to tease him.
"Words cannot describe what I feel~", Ratchet answered under his moans. He grabbed the blanket again and squeezed it while a strange feeling overwhelmed him. Wheeljack's hands running along his body made him more strained and he felt his overload coming but he held it back with all his strength.
"I can feel your strained body, Sunshine, you need to relax~", Wheeljack groaned as he thrusted harder into his mate.
"I...I c-can't...~" Ratchet panted sightly, trying not to look over his shoulder to the soldier behind him.
"You can~", the wrecker contradicted, knowing that his lover did everything to hold himself back. Wheeljack looked at Ratchet with a smirk before he kissed the medic's back softly.
A shiver ran through the Doc-Bot's body while he felt the soldier's lips touching his back which caused that he tensed his body more.
"A-ahhh", Ratchet stammered as Wheeljack's spike began to grow inside of him.
"Oh my~" The wrecker huffed during he sped up his pace to please his mate.
"Ngh~ Harder~"
Wheeljack grinned when heard his teammate begging for more.
"Whatever you want~", he answered greedy and tried to satisfy Ratchet as good as he could. The medic moaned more and also louder with every thrust Wheeljack did. Energon started to leak outta the medics spike because his overload was arriving.
"I-I....can't hold it....back anymore...~", Ratchet said quietly while he panted heavily, closing his optics once more.
"So let it go~", the wrecker behind him whispered in a naughty way, keeping on what he was doing. Shortly after the soldier said it the medic overloaded with an intensely moan.
"It felt so good~", Ratchet stated smirking after his overload. Also Wheeljack was close to pour down and some thrust later he came as well. He panted.
"Oh, you think that felt good?~", Wheeljack laughed amused as he pulled out of his mate. He turned the medic around, facing him with a grin.
"I'll show you how much I can please you~"
"Yes, please~"
The wrecker breathed slowly before he kissed Ratchets lips strongly who returned the kiss immediately. Some minutes later Wheeljack was kissing his way back down to Ratchets lower abdomen as he intended more than just fragging him....

(I guess 1700+ words are enough XD)