Pain

One day after Ratchet had felt the pain in his lower region it still kept going. And the pain was getting a little stronger every day. It feels like someone is stabbing me several times. The sickness makes me not capable to concentrate on my work. What's going on, for Primus sake?! Ratchets thoughts were going crazy and his teammates slowly started to get suspicious about him.
Now he was standing in front of his computer, checking the database as a wave of pain was running through his body again. Please, someone help me..., the medic whispered to his inner self. Why do I have to suffer? I can't hold it back for all those days. Wheeljack, come back, I need you... More than I ever thought...
"Hey, Ratchet, are you okay?", a female voice got him back into presence. Arcee.
"Yes. Yes, no worries, I'm fine", he said as he tried to avoid any further questions. But he could feel that Arcee knew that he was lying to her - and to himself. Anxiety was filling his mind before he decided to stop his work to rest a little.
"Ratchet...?", Bulkhead asked concerned about the medics strange behavior.
"Shhh. I think I overworked too much. I'll go to my room to rest for a while. No need to worry, hm?" With these words Ratchet walked quickly to his accommodation as he couldn't stand the pain anymore. He let himself fell down onto his berth, closing his optics while he breathed fast and deep. What is happening to my body? I feel so sick, I can't even walk straight... A gasp left the medic and he curled up. Wheeljack, what's happening to me? What is going on? We didn't do anything wrong during our time of fun... Did we? Suddenly his optics opened widely while he nearly forgot to breathe. No, no, no. Please not. Please.... Wait... Is that even possible? No that can't be. That's not realistic! Or am I wrong?
Question over question was coming ahead but his mind said that it was still impossible for him. Something he never had seen before. Something much more strange than robots having interface. No. NO. NO, THAT CAN'T BE POSSIBLE! I... I...should take a nap to forget...everything.
But pain and anxiety didn't let him sleep long enough and a nightmare was disturbing his sleep. Soon he woke up breathing heavily as he sat up and looked down. I'm sure something is going wrong with my body. Or is it just my imagination? After another - stronger - wave of pain went through his body he shook his head. No it's not. It's too real to be ignored... Ratchet couldn't resist to scan himself just to see what he wished it would never happen. It's....it's true...no... Wait, what would Wheeljack say if I told him this? I guess he won't be okay with it...but I have to give it a try. For Primus' sake... Ratchet stood up with a groan, holding his belly still in pain. All he wanted to do now was calling his lover. After he reached his computer he had to lean on against the desk. He typed something in until the call was sending out. Ratchet looked around but nobody could be seen at the moment so he used the moment of silence as Wheeljack answered.
"Yeah, Wheeljack's here."
"Wheelja-" The pain was interrupting the medics sentence.
"Ratchet? Doc, what's up?" Concern was filling the wreckers voice.
Although Ratchet hated to be called 'Doc' he ignored it and started his reply: "I...I have to tell you something. I d-dunno if you like what you hear."
"Just spit it out." Wheeljack chuckled.
"It may seem impossible but-" Anxiety and pain made the medic to shut up immediately.
"Hey, are you okay? I can feel something is bothering you", the white wrecker stated while he was flying in his ship far away from the base.
"It's...it's just the pain...no worries." Ratchet took a deep breath before keeping talking. "Wheeljack, I love you but please don't hate me for what I'm telling you now-"
"Come to the point, my dear", Wheeljack replied serious.
"I'm...I'm...." Ratchet stopped for short and silence was filing the air.
"Doc?"
"I'm pregnant."