Pregnancy

30 days has been over now since the team got informed about Ratchet's pregnancy. Everyone was doing their stuff like nothing happened yet. Meanwhile Wheeljack stayed the most of his time side by side with his mate, always keeping a keen eye on his health. The medic's belly had grown a lot in the last days and it wouldn't take long till he had to give birth.
Now he was laying on his berth in his room, having a light sleep while his mate came back from a mission.
"How was your day, Jackie?", Navyblaze asked him with a warm smile on her face. She carried a lot about her brother since he was the last member of their family and she also kept a keen eye on his pregnant mate.
"A bit strenuous but okay. I haven't been on any missions lately. But how about you?", her half-brother wanted to know and stretched his arms.
"Since the Cons are less active than before I have much time to work on some tactical weapons." She blushed a little.
"How about Ratchet?", Wheeljack questioned and tilted his head.
"He's fine. Your sparkling is all healthy and grows up in a steady pace. It won't take long till the day of birth arrives", she explained. "Go to him. Talk to him if he isn't asleep. He should move a little to stay fit. You can help him with walking around."
"Sure thing, hun", he nodded smiling and then left her, walking over to Ratchet's room. He knocked quietly before he opened the door, seeing his mate laying on his berth. But he wasn't asleep at all and smiled as he saw Wheeljack entering the room.
"Hey, Wheeljack", he said quietly and patted the place next to him, motioning his partner to sit down near him.
"Hey, Doc. How do you feel?", he whispered and took Ratchet's offer, sitting down.
"I'm fine, don't worry too much. How's the team going?"
"Oh, everything's fine. There are barely Con activities we have to worry about." The wrecker chuckled quietly.
"I wanted to show you something-", Ratchet said whispering. He gently laid Wheeljack's servo on his belly, smiling as he felt the sparkling moving. A wide smile signed the the soldier's face as well, tearing up in joy.
"It's already so strong~", he stated and kept his hand where it was. "I can't wait to hold it in my arms."
"I know your feeling, hun. Just a few days more, then I should be ready", Ratchet said quietly and laid his servo on Wheeljack's.
"Navy told me you should walk a bit so you won't get too lazy", the soldier giggled amused.
"Oh, did she? I wouldn't mind at all."
"Wait, I'll help you, heavy lady~"
"Lady? Who's the lady here? You of course", Ratchet pouted and blushed lightly. He accepted his mate's offer and reached for his hand, getting up with a groan. "It's much heavier than I thought."
"One more reason for you to take a walk through the base", Wheeljack smiled and kept an arm wrapped around Ratchet to help him with walking.

As soon as they reached the main hangar, Miko was jumping over to them, a bright smile signing her face.
"Hey there, you two lovebirds", she snickered and looked up to them.
"Hey there, kid", Wheeljack grinned and winked at her, hoping she wouldn't notice his blush.
"How come that Ratchet hasn't given birth yet?"
"Well, a cybertronian month lasts a bit longer than a human month. Don't worry, in around 10 days the sparkling will be ready", Ratchet explained to her, smiling warmly about her question. He wondered that everyone had accepted their love for each other, even that he was pregnant by accident.
"Ratchet, how have you been lately?", Arcee wanted to know who came back from a relic search.
"I'm fine, Arcee, thanks for asking. How about you?"
"I'm pretty fine since the Cons have decided to be less active. I can feel them planning something. I don't know what, but something big."
"I hope not", Wheeljack sighed and pictures ran through his head, pictures he didn't want to see.
"We'll see, sooner or later."
"I'll rip them open one by one, only with my hands", the wrecker growled but held Ratchet close to him.
"Keep calm, Jackie. No worries, nothing will happen. Just calm down. Your kid can feel your anger", the medic tried to keep his mate composed, giggling about his temper.
"Okay okay. I'll try my best", Wheeljack replied and inhaled deeply to relax, patting his mate's back softly. "Thanks for being with me when I need you."
"You know, Jackie, I'm always here for you."
"I appreciate it a lot. Let's take a walk around before you lay back down to rest and prepare for your oncoming birth."

A/N: Ayyy, sorry, just a lame chapter, hopefully the next one will be a bit more adventurous with birth & Con attack
(excuse for those who couldn't see it 4 sum dumb reasons)