crackfic #2

The winner for the contest was @UniCaldavar! This idea is entirely theirs, I just wrote it out!

"Silver?" His kind golden eyes peered into her (e/c) ones as he raised a gloved hand to caress her soft cheek, humming. "Thanks for taking me out today. It's very sweet of you." She tucked a stray (h/c) strand behind her ear, which had a small diamond stud placed onto it.

He smiled kindly. "Anything for my (y/n)." She blushed, holding his gaze for a bit longer before looking down at her food. She held onto his hand with one of hers, the other one holding a silver fork. The (f/c) dress she wore was strapless, flaring out from the waist and resting right above her knees. Fumbling with the salad that laid elegantly on a stark white plate, a small blush dusted across her features. "You look beautiful, (y/n)." She smiled shyly, biting her lip and dropping her fork.

"Thank you," was her quiet response.

He suddenly held onto her other hand, his bright eyes glancing towards her lips then climbing back up to her flustered gaze. Understanding his signal, she slightly leaned over the table, gulping nervously and placing a hand behind his head, the tension building and their lips just millimetres apart. She licked her lips anxiously, their soft breaths mingling with each other before dissipating. Hearts beating unbelievably fast, she gave each other a longing look. Their lips brushed, eyes closing and breaths ceasing. Just as their lips touched, the were roughly pulled apart. Within a split second, they were pushed away from each other, surprise painting their features.

A familiar green hawk was holding Silver by the throat, small growls leaving his angry frame. "J-Jet?" (Y/n) called, reaching towards his shoulder. Silver was shocked, unable to move as Jet ignored (y/n) and proceeded to deliver painful blows to Silver's jaw. "S-stop!" Silver made frustrated and pained grunts, struggling against the strong grip of the avian fellow.

"You know I like her!" With each word, a punch was thrown, colliding with the hedgehogs face. They were now both on the floor, rolling around while a shell-shocked (y/n) watched, clutching onto her dress in fear. Silver sat atop Jet, raising his fist. Just in time, Jet flipped over, kneeing the ivory hedgehog in the gut.

"Stop!" She yelled, closing her eyes in despair and putting her small hands over her ears. Jet paused, turning to look at her after giving a silent Silver a hard shove.

"I like you, (y/n)! Can't you see? I can do better than this-this dog!" She gave him a hard glare, walking up to him and giving him a sharp slap. He rubbed his cheek gingerly, cradling it. She raised a finger to his face.

With an angry tone, she noticed how Silver staggered before getting up, his lip cut and bleeding. "You asshole! Call him that one more time, I dare you!" His blue eyes widened, a guilty look crossing his expression. He rubbed the back of his neck.

"A-ah. Sorry (y/n). But I really do like you. Give me a chance," he pleaded, a desperate look on his face. She contemplated this.

Finally reaching a conclusion, she crossed her arms. "Say sorry to Silver. Then we'll see." Small words of apology were exchanged between the two, and (y/n) smiled, although Silver moved so he was behind her, staying close to her. This caused Jet to give an irritated scowl. "Good. Jet, you are forgiven. And I kind of have a confession as well."

Their eyes widened, and her eye contact flickered between the two handsome boys in front of her. She bit her lip nervously. "I actually like you both. The feelings were confusing me, so I decided to go with Silver, thinking that maybe it would help me reach a conclusion. Clearly, it was only for the worst, and it made me more confused." They both nodded as she gestured to the beaten and bruised boys. A seductive smile played at Jet's lips.

"Maybe liking both of us isn't that bad," he gave a sultry gaze to both of them. "I can deal with this one." He pointed to Silver. "Maybe we should head somewhere more private for some fun," sending the two a wink as they blushed crimson, he dragged the two out the door to a nearby hotel.

Let the fun begin.