Jyler

Note:: If you hate Jenna Joseph, please stop reading this. I do not need your rude comments about how much you hate her in my story because she is beautiful and great. I love her and she is not only mom, but she is queen. Thank you.

Written from my perspective::

Jenna sat on the coach, her blonde hair in a bun, and her fingers tapping on her phone. Tyler walked into the room and smiled at Jenna's back. He walked towards her, and stood in front of her. A frown was on her pretty face. Worried, he sat down next to her and placed his arm around her shoulders. "What's wrong?" He asked her, worry in his eyes and care in his voice.

Jenna looked up from her phone, and turned to look at Tyler. "This fan said she hates me." Jenna said, handing Tyler her phone. Her blue eyes look wet, as if she were about to cry. Tyler shook his head, and looked at his queen, his whole world. "Hey, Jenna, look at this one." Tyler whispered, handing Jenna her phone and pointing to a single comment in a crowd of hate.

Jenna is beautiful, Jenna is mom.

Jenna smiled at the comment. "Awe." She whispered. Tyler grinned when he saw Jenna smile at the simple, beautiful comment. He gave her a hug, wrapping his arms around her. He pulled his head back. "You know something?" He asked Jenna, his voice low. "What?" She asked, turning to face him. Tyler gave her a small smile and then gently turned her face back to looking forward.

"I really do love you." He whispered into her ear, right before giving her a kiss on the cheek. "I love you too." Jenna said, clutching Tyler's arm closer to her. Suddenly they felt another presence behind them.

"Maybe they say these things because they know Joshler is real." Josh said, his warm breath brushing Jenna's cheek. Tyler laughed and playfully punched. Jenna smiled at Tyler and Josh as they wrestled around. "Shut up Jishwa!" Tyler said, taking the soda from Josh and handing it to Jenna.

Jenna lightly placed the soda on the glass table in front of her and then turned to watch Josh and Tyler play fight behind the coach. Tyler and Josh both kept screaming "YOU'RE OUT OF THE BAND!" At each other, but Jenna knew that they were both joking.

Jenna picked up her phone and took a screenshot of the comment that called her beautiful and mom. "Tyler?" Jenna called, looking behind her to see that Josh and Tyler had stopped play fighting and had laid down on the gound. Tyler sat up to look at her, love in his eyes.

"Are we still going on that double date you Josh and Denny tonight?" She asked, smiling. Tyler nodded and smiled back at her. "Okay, good, I'll go get ready." She said, getting up, taking her phone with her. Tyler got up off the floor and followed her to their room. "Jenna?" Jenna turned around at the sound of his voice and saw that Josh had gotten up to follow him.

She giggled and Tyler turned behind him to see Josh. He smiled and shook his head. Josh nodded and turned to leave. Slowly, Tyler walked up to Jenna and wrapped her into another hug. "Are you feeling better?" He asked. Jenna took a deep breath. "I love you Tyler, and sometimes the fans won't like me, but there are fans who love me, and both you and Josh love me. Everything is fine." Jenna said.

Tyler broke apart from their hug and smiled at Jenna, his eyes full of glee. Jenna smiled for him, and glanced down at her phone. She had the screenshot pulled up and she smiled at the simple 6 words. "I'm fine Tyler, I really am." She put her hand on Tyler's cheek. He was so caring, so full of love. Tyler nodded and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "If you need anything, or aren't feeling fine, you tell me, okay?" Tyler said, grasping Jenna's hands in his.

Jenna nodded, as Tyler squeezed her hands. Tears filled her eyes, Tyler was so trusting, so kind, so beautiful, so nice. Jenna just couldn't tell him that his fans were becoming too much for her too handle, she didn't know how. "Go hang with Josh, really I'm fine." She lied. Tyler nodded and turned to go hang out with Josh. Jenna turned around and wiped away the first tear.