Denny

Told from Denny's point of view.

I held my hand out to Josh who took it without hesitation. He turned and smiled at me. Some might have said that my laugh made his heart flutter, but I was pretty sure that his smile made my heart flutter more than my laugh made his. I gave him a smile back and then quickly looked around the room we were in. The walls were a beige color that reminded me of my bedroom walls growing up, I had never been able to express myself by painting them.

I glanced at the black and white furniture, it was plain and simple, something that my parents would love. "What are you thinking about Denny?" Josh asked. I turned to him and saw he looked curious. I gave a small laugh and shook my head. "This room reminds me of my parents so much." I told him, leaning on his shoulder. His shoulder was a safe place to me, a place that I felt I could always be protected. "What about you?"

I felt Josh shift uncomfortably and I let out a sigh. "Jenna?" I asked, even though I knew the answer was yes. I felt him nod and I sat up. I turned to face him, and he turned to face me. I could see that his face had shifted to worry, he was letting me see that he was feeling something and he wasn't blocking me out, and that just made me love him even more.

"Tyler is with her right now, everything is going to be okay." I told him, placing my arm on his shoulder. He looked as if he wanted to shrug my hand off, but he let it be. "What if she sees everything again?" Josh asked, looking like a lost puppy. I felt my heart breaking for him. I took my hand off his shoulder and took his hands in mine.

"Josh, Tyler isn't going to let her on again. I trust him, and I know you do too." Josh nodded, but I could tell it was still bothering him. "Josh, talk to me." I said, squeezing his hands together. He looked up at me. I could see his beautiful brown eyes and I had to stop myself from smiling at them, because right then was not the time to look at somebody's eyes and smile.

"I just want it all to stop." He said. I could feel him make fists with his hands. I pulled my hands away and I looked down and saw that his knuckles were turning white from how hard he was clenching his fists. I glanced up at him and he looked down at his fists. Shocked, he immediately unclenched his hands. "I'm sorry." He whispered, looking down.

"For what? You feel passionately about something that you should feel that way about. You have the right to be angry, and you didn't scare me Josh." I said. He looked up at me and shook his head. "It's just it's doing so much damage to her, to Tyler, and even to me. Even when we try to tell them to stop, tell them what is happening, nothing ever stops." Josh said, tears in his eyes.

"I just want it to all end. I want Jenna to be able to post online without being harassed and I want Tyler to be able to go out and not have to worry about Jenna. I want them both to be happy, and not have anything to live in fear of anything." Josh said, crying now. I nodded. I understood where he was coming from, even though I had just meet Jenna not that long ago, and I didn't know Tyler as well as I knew Josh, I still cared about both of them.

"What if Jenna ends up in the hospital? Tyler wouldn't be able to handle that, he's so emotional, he's such a good person. It would break him. He would blame himself." Josh whispered, looking at the white tiled floor.