Chapter 2: Run

《That face you make when he looks better than he did in high school

Keana POV

"Oh my lord..." I said as my jaw swag open, this can't be. I blinked a couple of times so I can get a clear view of the very large man walking to the podium. He was tall, toned, and don't get me started on his looks....he walked out with a typical black suit with black leather shoes and a navy blue tie.

he walked out with a typical black suit with black leather shoes and a navy blue tie

Dylan Kingston above ( just imagine him with a suit on)

"I told you he was a looker." Nicole nugged my shoulder with a smirk on her face. I gave her a fake smile "Yah..." and turned back to the stage. Mr.Danielson shook his hand and glared at all of the female staff, mentally telling them to behave themselves, then stepped aside.

He then gave the crowd a smile and once he got close to the microphone, and guys let me tell you my eyes rolled to the back of my head. He still has the same heart stopping, soul melting smile that make all the ladies have mini orgasms. My stomach was tingling, my palms were getting sweaty and I didn't move one muscle-all I did was just stare at my former bully.

He cleared his throat and chuckled "I'm going to try to keep this short"

"Hello everyone I am Dylan Kingston your new eleventh grade Physical science teacher. I know that this is a unfamiliar face to most of you guys, I just moved into this beautiful town a couple of weeks ago. So if there's anyone who would like to show me around I'll be in my new classroom after the assembly." Just hearing his voice again made my spine tingle. The way he spoke and how everyone hung on to every word that came out his mouth. He looked so stern yet relaxed, like he knew exactly what he was doing.

"I didn't always want to be a teacher ya know" he chuckled then looked around the room.
"I thought I was going to make it big time...it was until a life changing injury forced me to quit my dreams of making it into the NFL all together. My behavior was terrible up until that point, the only reason why I was even on the team was because I was so good.

After the injury they didn't have a reason to keep me on the team for any long either.....I took it hard...but that was until my science teacher sat me down and explained about how the human anatomy worked and how it played apart in my injury, that was what sparked my love for the subject to make me understand better.
After that conversation I had with her, not too long aftter I realized that I wanted to become a science teacher. To not just to feed the minds of young children but to help and teach future athletes to not make the same stupid decisions I made when I was a teen."

Once he finished his "speech" everyone in the room stood up and clapped, even Nicole and applauded the man. Me being the salty little fish I am, I didn't get up.

I mean, it was okay but it wasn't 'me getting up worthy' ya know. While everyone was just praising the guy I kept my ass in the chair with my arms folded with a resting bitch face.