Chapter 4: Keana's class

(A/n I want to add a bit of comedy to this book so it won't just be about romance, since the main setting is the high school I thought might as well have some POV of Keana's students also the students of the high school in general. Btw Nicole is Afro Latina)

Nicole parker above

Lavita POV (It's a student)

I stood up on my teacher's desk so everyone in the class could see me. "Now it's time for the 'flame their ass competition' and we are at the finals, so ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one roast. Introducing first, weighting at non ya business is TYRONE!-"

Aye I just read what's off the paper.

The crowd of students started screaming from the top of their lungs as the overweight boy came from behind the crowd with his arms raised up in the air as he walked to the roasting table set in the middle of the classroom and sat at one side of it and awaited his competitor.

I waited for the crowd of students to settle down to continue "-and on your left, making his way down to the table weighting at yo Ma'ma is JUAN!" The crowd also cheered for the skinny Puerto Rican which caused Tyrone to give everyone the stank face.

Once Juan sat down I jumped off of the desk and walked over to the roasting table and layed out the rules I say every week. "Okay guys I want a nice clean roast. No yo Ma'ma jokes and don't bring up the component's sister at any point of time, do I make myself clear?" They both nodded their heads, "Okay now shake hands and LET THE ROASTING BEGIN!

They dabbed each other up to begin.

"Aye Juan you better get yo' El chapo looking ass outta here before I hurt your feelings." the crowd ohh'd and Juan was looking unamused.

A random student yelled, "You just gonna let him flame you like that!" Both Juan and Tyrone are the best roasters in the 11th grade so whoever wins this gets to go to the finals. (a/n what am I doing with my life)

"Boy you really can't be talking, I don't know what's worse Donal trump running for office or your receding hairline." A crowd of OHs traveled thoughout the classroom as a smirk played on Juan's face.

"That's not what your girlfriend said last night" was all Tyrone needed to say to snatch my edges.

"OH NO HE DIDN'T, OH NO HE DIDN'T!" said one kid as he had his fist to his mouth jumping up and down as his friend recorded, the class went off as they saw this man being burnt alive.

"NOW IM REALLY ABOUT TO GET ON YOUR ASS...-" he turned his snap back backwards. This is where Juan usually gets them. Whenever he turned around his cap he means business.

"Boy you better get yo' bernie mac looking ass, I can't touch my toes face ass, double D titie having ass, so dark skin when you go to jail for stealing those 1985 new balance shoes you got on they won't need a finger print, and don't let me get started on your falcon looking eyebrows, have to cut the sleeves off to fit your big ass head in the shirt, with yo' 5 head having ass, with your taco bell nose looking ass, with yo' cricket phone plan having ass, so get your Dr.Phil having ass outta here before I really hurt your feelings!"

Tyrone:

Juan and the class:

Juan and the class:

I came up behind the crowd to see that Tyrone was so hurt he couldn't even go on

I came up behind the crowd to see that Tyrone was so hurt he couldn't even go on. He waved a little white napkin up in the air saying that he quit.

"Ladies and gentlemen the winner via submission is JUAN!" I tried to sound happy but I had money on Tyrone. I pulled Tyrone by his collar to the side and slapped the back of his head. "I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU, WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU. HOW DARE YOU? LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS.
WHEN YOU GO TO BED AT NIGHT, YOU LAY THERE AND YOU TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF, 'CAUSE NOBODY'S GONNA TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOU!"

I took a deep breath and rubbed my temples, "Now go sit your ass down before Ms.Carter comes in here and yells at all of us."

(A/N do ya'll want more of these or no)

VOTE

&

COMMENT