Chapter 11: High school sweetheart

High school version of Dylan above.👑 (played by IG|okokalright)

(A/n so if I give ya'll my instagram would you follow 👀👀👀? And also comment some more questions, about me or the book (ask basically anything) and I'll answer them all in the comments.)

Anonymous POV

《Rutherford high - 2005》

"These are the last days you're gonna be attending Rutherford high as students, and I have to say by far you guys are the best class I've ever teached" Mr .Williams said while tearing up.

"Awe Mr .Williams don't cry" a random student yelled which caused Mr. Williams to glare at everyone.

"I'm not crying, I'm just allergic to ugly children" he says while wiping his "allergic reaction" tears away.

He chuckling as people sucked their teeth. "Okay, okay... but I'm being serious when I say I'm going to miss you guys. And I hope the next 5, 10, or even 20 years of your life will be a blessing."

*ding*

*ding*

*ding*

*ding*

Instead of rushing out the classroom like we always do when the bell rings, we kinda just took our time with everything, savoring the last few moments of high school we got. It's like the closer we get to graduation day and leaving this school, the more we want to stay.

"Hey, maybe when you're my age you can come back and visit me! That'll be 12 years from now, most likely I'll still be here" Mr. Williams  said to brighten up the mood

An out break of laughter spreads out though the classroom

"Are you hearing yourself Mr. Williams? 12 years from now will be 2017! Knowing me I'll probably forget that I even went to this school in 2007"

"You'll never know, alot of these years that you guys aren't even thinking about are closer than you imagine" he ended.

I grabbed my stuff and walked out of class, saying hey to random people who walked past me in the hallway. Then I finally see my girlfriend Hailey standing next to my locker waiting for me.

Hailey was wearing a short Jean skirt with a pink tank top and to top it off my varsity football jacket. I swear if we weren't in school right now I'll be fucking her senseless

"What's up babe" I said while walking up to her, wrapping my arm around her waist to kiss her.

"Ahh nothing really" she said while looking up at me.

I turned to my locker and put the combination in "Really? There should be something. Me and the rest of the guys are gonna go out to eat tonight since this week is gonna be our last week. Class of 2005 baby, the best class!" I said and opened my locker. (a/n every class says they're the best class, swear)

"OH YAH, that reminds me, the rest of the girls a I are-" she cut herself off which made me glance back at her. She was staring at something in disgust, I followed her glaze to a slightly chubby brown skin girl with braids walking down the hallway.

*Queue The Majestic harp audio*

Keana Carterfrom her velvet like brown skin to the way it compliment her pearly white teeth, she was every bit of gorgeous in my eyes.

Hailey quickly snorted which snapped me back into real life.

"That bitch!" She said aloud

Keana's locker is literally right next to mine. So it can be a bit tense when hailey is around.