IIX

Zy's POV

I lay mom's head gently on the floor and hop around her and grandma. I run up to my room, pack a bookbag full of clothes, and came back downstairs. I grab some money and a lunch bag and fill it with food and water. I grab my new green jacket and put it on, ready to start my hunt. I pause at the doorway, turn around, and grab a piece of paper and write "Dean Winchester" on it with a pen. I kiss mom and grandma's foreheads one last time, and I leave the house; for good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk on the side of the road, trying to find the nearest motel or diner.  I see a sign across the street that says Big Earl's Diner and wait for the cars to pass to walk over to it. The doorbell rung, an indication that someone walked in as I walked through the door. I sit on a stool, looking for a bacon toast cheese burger.

"Welcome, sweetheart, I'm Teresa, what would you like to order?" She asked me.

"Um, can I have a bacon toast cheese burger with a large tea please?".

"Coming right up, baby cakes." she yelled over her shoulder as she entered the back room.

I sit and rethink what just happened to me. I cant believe I just lost my mom and grandmother to some freak monster. They didn't deserve this. I didn't deserve this. But I have a weird feeling this is all that Dean guy who is "supposedly" my father's fault. And if it is, i'll make sure he suffers a slow, painful, death. Dang Zy, you have a very dark mind. But I'm really hoping it isn't his fault so instead of killing him, he can help me find the creature that is at fault and we can kill it together. You know, father-daughter bonding time.

"Here you go, sweetie." Teresa says as she passed me my sandwich and tea. "Thank you, Teresa." I responded.

"Anytime, darling. So, whats your name?" She interrogated.

"Zy.".

"Why are you alone? Where are your parents? Do they know your alone?"

"Yes."

"Well, if you need anything, i'll be here all night."

"Actually, I do. Do you happen to know who Dean Winchester is?" I asked, hesitantly.

Teresa paused for a moment, probably thinking if she's gonna lie to me or tell the truth. "I don't  recall every hearing of a Dean Winchester," She lied through a smile; Mom taught me how to tell if someone is lying.

"Well if you do, can you tell him his daughter  is looking for him? I need his help."

"Your his daughter? But he doesn't have any-"

"So you do know him."

"We cant talk out here. Too many people are listening." She whispered. She lead me into the hallway between the back exit and the bathroom. "Okay. We can talk here." she continued to whisper.

"Why are you still whispering?"

"Oh, I don't know. " she said in a normal tone, "look, how am I supposed to know that your really Dean's kid? Yeah, he sleeps around a lot, but he isn't dumb enough to end up with a kid." She explained.

"My name is Zylenthia Robinson Winchester. My mother is Cassie Robinson. Well, was. A creature killed her and my grandma. That's why I'm alone. I need to find him so we can track down this freak and kill it."

"I don't know where Dean is right now, but I think my old friend Bobby Singer might. But they have multiple phones so they cant be tracked. It'll take me a while, but i'll help you find him."Teresa reassured me.

"I really appreciate your help. I cant stay down here for long, demons are coming after me to take me to Crowley. I need to keep moving. Do you know where Bobby lives? And do you know anyone who can drive me there? If not, I can drive myself. I got driving lessons when I was 11." I bragged.

"If I can find Bobby, he can get you a car. But for now, find somewhere to stay." Teresa instructed.

"Ok. Ill find a little room in that motel down the highway. Just call for me when you have an idea where Bobby is." I said, grabbing my bag and my leftover burger.
"See you soon." I said over my shoulder, exiting the diner.

But what I didn't know was just how soon that would be.

___________________________________
I kid you not, while I was finishing this chapter Wayward Son came on😂😂😂
I know I know, why haven't u published, Zy? I honestly was worrying about school starting and I forgot to publish. But I'm doing it now, so be greatful. Deuces!