XII

Did I seriously just called Dean? That was easy. Now I just need to find a way to track his phone. Dang it. The call wasnt long enough. But should I tell Bobby and Castiel? Nah I wont do that. But maybe I should at least tell Drayton. Ill just keep it to myself for now.
I walk to the living room as if nothing happened.
Bobby was on the phone and Castiel was pacing around the room. "He isnt answering. Cas, go look for him, wouldya?"
Cas, im guessing is his nickname, nodded and disappeared into thin air, making me jump as I hear the same fluttering sound I heard when I first met him.
How is he not answering? I just called him and he answered me. I hope nothing happened to him.
I sit next to Drayton on the couch as we all wait for Cas to come back in silence.
About an hour pasts so Bobby went to a near by diner and grabbed us some burgers. We were sitting watching tv when Cas reappeared on the floor, covered in blood and wounds with a shiny, blood-covered pointy knife in his hand. We all dropped our burgers and practically ran over to help him up. Bobby put his arm over his shoulder and hauled him to the couch and layed him completely down. Drayton ran to the kitchen and grabbed a first aid kit off the counter. I stood by where he fell and stared at the blood covering the floor. I picked up the knife he was holding from the middle of the puddle and inspected it. It seemed really familiar for some reason. I touched the tip of the knife and accidentally pricked my finger. I dont know if I imagined it or not but a blue glowing fluid dripped out like tear drops and fell into the puddle, slowly turning it into blue light too. What the heck is happening to me?
"Um, Bobby?" I worrily called to him.
"Yea Z-" he stopped mid sentence as his eyes grew wide at the bright puddle.
He slowly walked toward me, and leaned over, touched the puddle, and rubbed the substance between his fingers. As if he realized something, he grabbed a tube and put some of the blood still dripping off my finger in it. What is he doing? I thought to myself but just watched him walk over to Cas and pour it in his mouth. Forgive me mom, i know your watching down on me, but what the hell is happening right now?,Im so confused. He backs up and looked as if he was waiting for something to happen. Sowly, Cas started glowing; even his eyes turned to pure light. All of a sudden the room filled with light. Drayton and Bobby covered their eyes, but for some reason I didnt have to. I could see right through the glow. As quickly as it came, the light disappeared.
Cas was still laying on the chair, but he wasnt bleeding anymore.
He sat up and looked at me.
He walked up to me and stood so close to my ear I could feel his breath as my little hairs tingled.
"We need to talk." before I could respond, he was dragging me outside toward the car piles.
We stood in the middle of a circle of piles and he let go of my arm.
"Cut your arm with this knife." he passed me an identical knife like the one covered in blood in the house. I looked at him, confused.
"Why?"
"Just do it." he demanded in a stern voice.
Still hesistating, I placed the knife on the inside of my lower arm and slowly pressed it down and pulled it outward. I winced as my arm started cutting open, the blue substance flowing out of my arm at a steady pace.
"Now heal it." He directed.
What?
"What? How do I do that? Thats impossible." I gripped my arm. Feeling stupod that I actually cut my arm and now im going to have a big scar from listening to this idiot angel.
Cas stared at my arm and I rubbed it, then directly into my eyes.
"You did it."
"What are you talking about? Thats impossi-" I looked my arm in shocked to see my arm was completely healed, no trace of the wound or of of the substance visible.
Okay, this is really freaky. I looked between Cas and my arm, completely dumbfounded. Cas just watched me with a little smirk on his face.

I laughed at how cool this was and rubbed my arm. "How is this even possible!? Im human, i've never heard of a human having abilities before."

Cas just laughed and led me back to the house. "Ill explain tomorrow. You need some rest."

When we got back to the house Bobby gave Drayton and I little rooms and I laid in bed for hours, wondering how my life had came to such supernatural conditions. But i'd wouldnt want it any other way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short chapter cuz im trying to keep a schedule. VOTE!!!