*Filler*

Deans POV

"Kill it, Sammy!" I yelled behind me as I fought off some vampires. Sam was killing the alpha of some rogue vamps we found on our way home. They kept snapping their fangs at me, getting closer and closer.
Out of nowhere, an angel blade goes through one vamp and slashed anothers throat. Cas helpsme kill they rest and I greet him with a hug. "Hey Cas, whats up? Is something wrong? Bobby run out of beer again?" I asked, joking.

"No, Dean. We have a serious problem." Cas looked kind of worried about something. Of course his face stayed all squinched up but I could see it in his eyes.
"What is it Cas?"
"Dean, you have a da-" Cas was cut off by some more vamps running our way. We fought them off the best we could but we were out numbered. We ran to the car and drove off, the rogues chasing us. I was driving really fast. Too fast. I turned for a quick second to see if they were still following us and in the split second a vamp ran in front of the car as we were going full speed. I tried to swerve and go around but we went off the road and the car flipped over, the top crushed. I hit my head and my arm was torn open from the broken windshield's glass cutting me. Seithing in pain, i turn to see if Sam was okay before checking if Cas was okay. Sam was being pulled out of the car, unconscious.
I tried to pull him back but the vamp saw me and knocked me out.
"Sammy..."
I drifted into unconsciousness. I hope Sam is okay.

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is just a filler chapter because i need to update more. Vote & comment 😘😘