Copy Cats

Hello friends, it's Whisper here with a rant. Yes, I did make a pun in the title...

You know those fanfictions where the beginning is so similar to Bluestar's Prophecy?

Everyone: Uhhhhh no.

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THEM THEN.

It's all starts with a normal kit who is apparently blue-gray and sees their sister who is a white she-cat(Are you getting it). She looks in the eyes of her sister to see blue eyes.

"Are mine blue?" she asks herself.

// ALERT// Same quote from Bluestar's Prophecy.

Legit the whole story is like Bluestar's Prophecy except the title is different >~<

Everyone: I don't get it...

LET ME GIVE YOU ANOTHER EXAMPLE.

Into the Wild, we all enjoyed this first book where the little Kittypet ventures into the wild(pun).

It's also "nice" to read a exact copy of it right?

This book I recently saw was about a cat who was a Kittypet who went into the wild and fought a clan cat. Then decided to leave his friend and join the clan cat.

Get it now?

Everyone: Ohh

I'm not saying to stop writing books similar to the plot, I'm just saying that maybe you shouldn't use the exact quotes that they have in the Warriors Series. Because it's copyrighted, the whole series is. Use your brain and think of interesting ideas that relate with Warriors. Most people do it.

If you think this rant is irrelevant, whatever man, do what you want. I won't be the one to bust you out of jail.

:P

~Whisper