The Choosing

• s y n o p s i s •

When the heir to the Norta throne turns 19, a Choosing happens. It's a competition between 35 girls who all vie for the attention of the prince in hopes of becoming the next Queen.

Usually, only Silver girls are allowed to participate. This year, however, things are different.

When it is announced that Reds are now allowed to try out for the Choosing, 17 year old Madison Williams isn't interested. She's content living the life of a 5 and has no personal reason to try out for the Choosing. But money, that her family needs, will be given to participants of the Choosing. So Madison decides to try her luck. She doesn't expect to get chosen. Nor does she expect to gain any sort of feelings towards Prince Ahren.

But Ahren Calore is much more than the stoic prince Madison has seen on T.V. Thrown into a world of luxury and glitter, can Madison survive the surprises, romance, and betrayal this new world will throw at her?

Find out in The Choosing.

• t i m e l i n e •

start date: July 26, 2016

end date: February 25, 2017

• c o p y r i g h t •

Glass_Sword © 2017. All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

• a u t h o r ' s   n o t e •

I just want to say thank you for clicking on my book! I really hope you enjoy my book and please show your support by voting/commenting!

First, I want to add a disclaimer. I do NOT own the idea of this book (which is a combination of The Selection and Red Queen series). The ideas belong to Kiera Cass, the author of the Selection series, and to Victoria Aveyard, the author of the Red Queen series.

I absolutely love those two series so I decided I would "mash" the two ideas together and came up with The Choosing. I will also tell you right here that I am going to include some memorable and iconic scenes from both Red Queen and The Selection. So if you see scenes in my book that are like any scenes from the above two books, know that it is on purpose and that I am not trying to take the scenes and claim them as my own idea and creation. However, I do come up with my own plot and characters.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

So some things I should tell you about the story: a) there will occasionally be some swear words, but I rarely use bad words and if I do, it's always minor and nothing too crazy like 5 wear words in one sentence. B) This book will strictly be PG~PG-13. There will be some kissing (I mean, it's based off of The Selection so of course there will be stuff like that) but NOTHING more. C) constructive criticism is welcome. But don't be a jerk about it please. If you want to tell me how to improve something, say it kindly.

No rudeness will be tolerated here. If you are rude to either me or other readers, you're going to be reported. No questions.

I don't have a strict updating schedule. I might update every 3 days or every week. It all depends on how busy I am. So don't leave messages like "UPDATE!!!" I'm happy that you want an update so badly but there's always a reason why I'm not updating. After I have time I will update, don't worry.

That said, I hope you all enjoy my story. Please remember to vote to show support and comment feedback because I really appreciate both of those. I would be ecstatic if you followed me as well or recommend my book :)

Luv you all and hope you guys enjoy my story! <3

Glass_Sword