Chapter 9//: Little Red Girl

I'm doing a double update today since I haven't uploaded in a while :)

[E D I T E D]

♕✿~♕✿~Chapter 9//: Little Red Girl♕✿~♕✿~

Turns out it isn't very fun to spend a whole day in your room with nothing to do.

After an hour of trying to find something to do (trying to find an interesting book to read, trying to play my viola but then having a maid come to my room to tell me that one of the girls was complaining, trying to sit down and draw but failing), I finally give up. Looking out my window, I just wanted to go outside into the gardens.

I sigh with relief as I take off my uncomfortable dress and put on a t-shirt and jeans, along with a pair of sneakers. I just wanted to take some time to myself with nature around me.

I hesitantly opened my door and walked out into the hall. I didn't exactly know where to go to reach the doors of the garden, but I was sure I would be able to figure it out easily.

After going down the stairs, I rounded a corner and stopped when I saw Fiona, Emily, and Alexis there, casually talking with each other.

Nope, I am definitely not wanting to have a conversation with them. I tried to turn back around the corner I turned from, but my body stopped on its own. I felt a shiver run through me as I heard Alexis' voice in my head. You aren't going anywhere, you poor little Red girl, she taunted me in my head. My body turned around, controlled by Alexis. I faced the three smug Silver girls, whose eyes glinted with hunger. Hunger for blood. I saw Fiona grab at the metal studs on her outfit. With a single snap of her fingers, the studs melded together to form a very sharp knife. I gulped. I thought they enforced the rule that Silvers couldn't use their abilities on Reds at the Choosing? But I'm not surprised that they broke the rules. They don't feel a need to follow the rules.

"Looks like you're a bit lost, Red," Alexis says in a taunting voice. "What? Can your small mind not figure out where to go?" Alexis adds with a raised brow.

"Red filths like you don't belong in a palace," Fiona snapped. "You're all just worthless, made to serve us." My teeth grind in annoyance but Alexis still has a hold on me. Then Emily does something to make me feel fear. She smiles sadistically, her blue eyes filled with mischief.

"I think the little Red girl needs a reminder of her place," Emily says. Alexis and Fiona stare at me maliciously. They are all smiling, clearly liking the idea of 'showing me my place.'

The knife that Fiona had crafted starts to slowly circle around her wrist. I can see the sharp point of the knife. I feel sweat trickle down my neck as I realize that they could possibly be planning on killing me. I knew Silvers were cruel, but I couldn't believe these teenage Silvers were actually going to do something like this.

Then again, they did try to drown me in the pool.

I was still stuck in my position as Alexis had control over my body, forcing me to stand still and tall. Fiona took her time, squinting her eyes to take aim. It looked as if she was aiming at my face. In my head, I called out to mom, Sydney, dad, Rose, and even Ahren. But I knew they couldn't hear me. I was alone here and Alexis knew that with the way she was smiling like a grinning cat.

Using just her mind, Fiona threw the knife towards me. Everything seemed to be in slow motion as the knife hurtled towards me. I let out a grunt in pain as the knife met my right cheek, creating a wound that cut from the corner of my mouth to almost my ear. Alexis finally let go of the control she had over my body and I fell on the floor. I gasped as the stinging pain intensified. I felt red blood ooze from the wound and felt dizzy.