Chapter three: Dragon King

Kya was sitting down at the edge of a dock, her feet dangling in the air, trees surrounded it and there was a small boat next to the dock. It was a beautiful sight; the full moon was reflected on the calm dark water and you could see the shapes of mountains far away from her. Kya admired the view; she loved the peace and tranquility. "The village hidden in the waves, huh?" Kya sighed as she gazed at the clear water. "I'm so pathetic, who knew that the second piece will be so difficult? I don't even know how to swim." Kya thought, she was so disappointed in herself.

     "Suck it up, Kya. Stop being a big baby. It's just water, right?" She said out loud, trying to sound brave. Kya got one of the stones and threw it at the water; it took quite some time before she heard it land. "Great, it's deep." She said, sighing. She looked down at her necklace and she started to feel motivated again. She stood up and took a deep breath. "I can do this, if I can perform more than 10 jutsus, this will be a piece of cake, right?" She thought to herself, trying to boost her confidence.

    Meanwhile, Sasuke was walking to go to the dock. It was the same place where he practiced his fireball jutsu to make his father proud. He would usually go there to think back on his past or just gaze at the view, but his plans were ruined when he saw Kya standing on the dock while looking down at the lake. "What the hell is that loser doing?" He asked himself inwardly.

     "Okay, I can do this." Kya took a deep breath, she was about to jump but she ended up backing away. "Gosh, I'm such a loser. How will I ever learn how to swim?" Kya said to herself, sighing.

     "So she's trying to learn how to swim, huh? She'll probably kill herself if she's not careful..." Sasuke muttered, suddenly a brilliant idea popped into Sasuke's mind. "Maybe I should help her." Sasuke said as an evil grin formed his lips.

     Kya looked down at the water, her stomach started to knot as she thought of the many possible things that may happen if she really jumped. Suddenly, she felt someone from behind carry her bridal style. She was surprised that someone actually could do that to her without her sensing it, she was so focused on her thoughts and at the lake that she didn't notice that she was not alone. Kya looked at the person and saw Sasuke. Her eyes widened in shock. "Sasuke? What are you—“ She cut herself short when she realized he was walking toward the lake. 

     "No! No!" Kya screamed while hitting his chest hard. Sasuke carried her as if she weighted nothing. "Uchiha! Stop it! Put me down! I know you hate me and all but please don't do it!" He grinned down at her before looking at the lake. "Sasuke! Please I..." Kya had no choice but tell the truth. "I can't swim!" She yelled. 

    "Well it's time to learn, loser." Was his reply before he threw her into the water. Kya screamed so loud, that birds flew away from the trees. She was swallowed by the lake a few times and her body shook from the sudden change of temperature. She felt like small needles were piercing through her bones softly. She emerged to the surface taking a puff of air, Sasuke was sitting down indian style on the dock with a victorious grin on his face. "Oh, are you hurt?" Sasuke asked in fake sympathy. "Scaredy-cat." 

     "That's it, duck butt! You asked for it!" Kya growled, she was really angry at him now. Using her chakra, she managed to stand on the lake and walked toward him. Her face was red with anger, her eyes were burning with rage and her fists were clenched. Sasuke stood up and turned around. He was about to walk away until he saw another Kya. Sasuke took a step backward but he stopped at mid-step once the real Kya started throwing kunai and shurikens behind his feet. "Its payback time, idiot!"

      Sasuke was supposed to do some kind of jutsu but Kya's shadow clone immediately kicked him hard enough for him to fall of the dock. He stumbled back and fell but Kya didn't hear the splash. She looked below the dock to see that he focused his chakra on his feet so he won't fall and hang upside down from below the dock. "I caught you." She said playfully.

sweat, blood & tears  ➳ naruto | ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें