Chapter seven: You stink...literally

This is how Kya and Sasuke looks like as Kara and Baran >>>>>

Speaking of the name "KARA", would you guys do me a HUGE favor and read my new story called "The Dragon Teeth." I haven't updated yet because I'm busy updating this story. 

     Kya walked ahead of everybody as cheerful and as fresh as ever. When she woke up this morning, she felt like a brand new person. Everybody looked at her strangely, watching almost her every move. "We're here." Kakashi said softly. Everybody stopped walking and turned to him. This was enemy territory. They had to be extra cautious unless they're going to get killed. Everybody hid behind a bunch of trees and bushes trying to make their plan. "We're only a hundred meters away from the sound village. I decided that we should stop here to make plans." Everybody nodded, urging him to continue. He explained the plan casually and everybody listened attentively. When he was finally finished, Kya and Sasuke exchanged glances, ready to perform their tasks.

They both did the same hand signs really fast. "Sexy no jutsu: Uchiha Sasuke female sound shinobi version!" Kya said right after Sasuke already transformed. Sasuke arched an eyebrow, Kakashi face-palmed, Sakura's eyebrow's twitched at the sight and Naruto nodded in approval, proud at her work. Since all of them travelled together for quite some time, Naruto taught her one of his infamous jutsus, the sexy jutsu. Kya wore a tan tunic, with black shorts and standard black shinobi sandals with a thick purple rope belt tied in a large knot behind her back while Sasuke wore plain grey garbs with black pants and a thick purple rope belt tied in a large knot behind his back. They were dressed up as Orochimaru's henchmen.

     "Are you guys ready?" Kakashi asked the two. Sasuke eyed Kya from up to down. It was then he noticed that the zipper at her top was too low, slightly showing her cleavage. Sasuke zipped it up for her and Kya's eyes widened at the said action. Kya looked up at him who was looking at Kakashi.

     "We're ready."

     Kya and Sasuke cautiously walked up the gates of the sound village. They were now called Kara (Kya) and Baran (Sasuke). Kakashi, Sakura and Naruto were tailing them by being disguised as animals or any other non-living object. Kya and Sasuke casually walked around, eyeing everyone they pass by. Kya fought the urge to punch the nearest person because going here only reminded her of that dreadful night. Fortunately, no one noticed that they're not from here.

     Kya spotted an old man walking by himself while smoking on a pipe. She walked toward him, hoping he knows the way. "Do you know where the dump is?" She asked as polite as ever but at the same time trying to disguise her voice. The man looked at her from up to down and huffed; a puff of smoke came out of his lips.

     "Orochimaru, eh? Well, it's at the end of town." The old man said in a harsh and low voice as he pointed at the way. He grimaced in disgust when he said the name 'Orochimaru'. 

     "Thank you, sir." She said, giving a small bown as a sign of respect before joining with Sasuke to tell the information she learned.

     They reached the dump. The foul stench filled her nostrills and Kya had to fight the urge not to vomit her breakfast. Sasuke looked the same way as well, but he tried his best not to show it. Sasuke and Kya walked in and a man stepped in front of them, stopping them in their tracks. "Employees allowed only." The man said sternly as he pointed at the sign behind them. Sasuke and Kya exclanged glances before nodding in agreement. 

     "As they say: gentlemen first." Kya said as she gestured to the man before them. The man scowled in confusion, wondering what she was babbling about. Sasuke just smirked in response. In a blink of an eye, the man was lying down on the floor unconscious. They looked around for any witnesses and luckily there were none. They dragged him to the nearest cabinet to hide the evidence.

sweat, blood & tears  ➳ naruto | ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें