Bringing Harry to Head-Quarters

It has been about a month since the summer holidays started. The Daily Prophet has been writing lies about Harry, Dumbledore and me. The minister made up rumours that we were all made and that Dumbledore was making an army. Whenever I couldn't take it anymore I went to hangout with Buckbeak, Gwen and Jean in Sirius's mum old room.

That is where I was now in my animal form laying next Buckbeak. Jean was perched on the headboard and Gwen was curled up on Buckbeak's pillow. Buckbeak didn't mind our company and didn't try to kill Gwen. Which was a surprise, because he loved eating dead ferrets.

There was a knock on the door and Sirius entered the room with my Uncle. They bowed to Buckbeak as I turned back into a human. Buckbeak bowed back and they asked me to follow them. Gwen jumped on my shoulder as I followed them out of the room.

"Harry was attacked by Dementors we need your help to get him here. You only have to tell us how to get the Dursleys to leave the house" my Uncle told me. I nodded and thought of how to get the Dursleys to leave their house.

"Get someone to call them and say they won a lawn competition. They'll leave Harry at the house alone" I told them. They nodded and said they'd get Tonks to make the call. "Can't I come? He is my brother after all" I asked.

Uncle Remus sighed and told me to ask Moody. So I went into the question and asked him. His answer was "you can come only if you do as you're told. You stay next to Lupin at all times." I nodded and went to make sure my broom was ready. As we were leaving tonight to collect Harry.

(that night)

Once we knew the Dursleys had left the house we landed in the street below. We had been waiting for fifteen minutes for them to leave. I used the spare key Aunt Petunia gave me to unlock the door. I lead the others to Harry's room upstairs.

But Tonks ran into something as usual making a loud noise. We gave her a pointed look before continuing quietly upstairs. Harry's door was locked so Tonks unlocked it. The door opened to reveal Harry pointing his wand at us.

"Some welcome Harry, you don't even hug your little sister" I pouted at him. He chuckled with the others and gave to a hug. Uncle Remus asked him a question only the real Harry know the answer too. He answered it correctly, then Tonks and I helped him pack his trunk.

Once we were done we meet the others downstairs to see the others in the kitchen. My Uncle introduced Harry to everyone. While Moody waited for the all clear signal. The first signal came and Moody told Harry the plan.

That he had to stick close to Tonks, whilst I stuck close to my Uncle. The last signal came and we all went outside. I locked the door again leaving a letter for the Dursleys. I went to stand next to Uncle Remus and then we took off.

(1 hour later)

Moody kept making us change direction and a ten minute trip. Took an hour instead until my Uncle finally made him head to Head Quarters. We landed in the park across from Grimmauld Place and Moody gave Harry a piece of parchment.

We entered Grimmauld Place and I took Harry upstairs where Hermione was waiting with Ron. The others of our party had a meeting with Snape and the other Order members. I let the others tell Harry want was going on as I left the room.

 I saw Ginny throwing dung bombs at the door to see if the extendable ears would work. I knew they wouldn't work so I went downstairs. When I knocked on the door my Uncle let me into the meeting. I was the only one allowed out us young ones to listen to certain meeting.

None of the others knew this of course or they'd be jealous. So I always used a secret door to enter the kitchen. I listened to Snape give the others his report from my corner by the fire place. That's all I really do is listen and give my input when it concerns Harry. Like with want happened tonight. 

After the meeting was over I left the room to enter it with the others for dinner. Harry wanted to know want was going on. So he stayed behind with Fred, George, Hermione, Ron and I. Sirius told him very little, but it was enough to deal with his curiosity.

We planned on want to tell Harry from before he came here. It was time to go to bed so I went to my room with Ginny and Hermione. We had cleaning to do tomorrow as usual. You'd think the Order would give me some slack.

But no they didn't want to give me any special treatment in front of the others. I put my pj's on and was about to go to sleep with the other two. Who were already asleep, but Uncle Remus wanted to talk to me in the kitchen. When we got there Dumbledore was waiting for us. Uncle Remus left the room as I sat across from Dumbledore.